SCT 40460S Programmable Tuner, GTX Tuner with Monitor
SCT's GTX is performance tuning, reimagined - no computers necessary. It’s the easiest-to-use tuner on the market, loaded with powerful features and our most advanced hardware to-date. The new GTX Performance Programmer starts up in under 10 seconds and is super-responsive, sporting a 5-inch capacitive glass touch screen that rivals today’s smartphones. Along with the ability to hold 20 custom tunes, GTX comes preloaded with multiple SCT tuning levels.
- Axle Ratio
- Correct the vehicle speedometer (and fuel efficiency calculations) if you have changed the gear ratio on your vehicle
- Allows adjustment for Longtube headers
- Intake Airbox
- Allows an aftermarket intake to be run on the vehicle without a Check Engine Light. For Intake Kits that require tuning, this will provide a selection of available intake kits
- Speed Limiter
- Change the top speed that the vehicle will reach before the engine automatically limits the power needed to go faster.
- Change or disable the Tire Pressure Monitoring System
- Transmission Shift Firmness
- Change the shift firmness of an automatic transmission
- Global Spark
- Allows addition or removal of timing across all RPM ranges
- Idle Adjust
- Enable and select a value for Engine Idle position. This is a great feature for keeping voltage in the vehicle up while running auxiliary electronics off of the vehicle’s power system.
- Rev Limiter
- Regulate the highest RPM that an engine can reach before the engine is electronically limited. Increasing the RPM limit is recommended only for racing purposes
- Tire Size
- Correct the speedometer if you have changed your tire size from stock
- Traction Control
- Allows you to disable the vehicles Traction Control without using the button in the vehicle
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about the CPP Hydroboost Brake System.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk Ford Automatic OverDrive Kickdown brackets and kits.
Testing a 2 or 3 wire speed sensor sounds difficult, but these videos show that it actually is quite easy!
Watch our Steering Column Wiring Guide video for useful tips on wiring your new steering column for your vehicle. Ididit takes you through the wiring process.
Pat talks about the Lokar Hi-Tech shifters we have available.
Pat shows off how easy wiring your LS can be with our LS wiring kit.
Follow along as Jeff installs an early 700R4 transmission for the big block in his 1967 Chevelle. See how this unit is upgraded and converted to a later 30 spline style.