SC-888 Robic Stopwatch
Customize to use this SC-888 stopwatch as a single, double, or triple stopwatch, speed timer or countdown timer. On-demand EL backlight. Start up to three timers simultaneously or separately, 150 memory recall of each timer. Speed timer in mph/kph. User selectable lap or split timing display.
Times up to 3 competitors at once, up to 450 memory recall! The World's Best timing product for use in evaluating & comparing performance.
- Customize to use as a single, double or triple stopwatch, speed timer or countdown timer.
- On-demand EL backlight.
- Start timers simultaneously or separately.
- 150 memory recall of each timer.
- Speed timer in mph/kph…can be used at any speedway in the world.
- Professional stopwatch with 150 memory recall for each of up to three (3) separate chronographs.
- Triple stroke rate calculator for swimming or rowing.
- Auto lap counter up to 999 for each timer.
- 150 triple memory recall in ascending or descending order.
- Average, Fastest and Slowest lap time, number and speed.
- Program up to three (3) countdown timers to operate independently or simultaneously.
- Time of day, alarm, calendar.
- Countdown Timers can cycle, or loop, through each preset time value.
- Water Resistant to 30 meters.
- Break-Away Safety Lanyard helps prevent accidents, promotes safe use.
- This product is discontinued.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Follow this step-by-step guide to learn how to use Speedway Motors 37 Degree Flaring Tool.
Learn how to use Speedway Motors' Oil Filter Opener to open your filter and inspect how your the health of your motor.
Improve speed and utilize practice time efficiently by gaining awareness of corner times.
In order to be competitive and win, it's important to find the right set up that works for you and your car. Here's some general reminders to remember during set up!
Custom rides usually require custom brake and fuel lines. Educate yourself on the tools you will need and the proper steps to a successful line assembly in our buyer's guide.
Learn how simple it is to remove broken or stubborn studs with Titan Tools extractor tool.
In this article Jeff talks about some very helpful tricks to keep your projects safe and easy to work on. Learn about some of the tools and products Speedway offers to help!