SBF HEI Distributor and Spark Plug Wiring Kit, Roller Camshaft
289 Ford Small Block V8, 302 Ford Small Block V8, HEI / Male Cap Type, Magnetic Trigger Style
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Build Your KitYou're almost there! This kit has an option or two for you to select. Let us know which options you want for your new kit.
Get a complete ignition system for your Small Block Ford in one kit with this HEI distributor and spark plug wiring kit from Speedway Motors.
- (1) Speedway HEI Distributor for roller camshafts
- (1) MSD 5541 Street-Fire Spark Plug Wire Set
- (1) HEI Distributor Wiring Pigtail Connector - 10"
- HEI for 302 Ford
- High performance ignition module
- Brass terminals in cap
- 50,000V coil
- Hardened gear
- Mechanical advance
- High perf. rotor
- Coil cover
- Vacuum advance
- The drive-gear on this distributor works OK with cast "stock" OEM roller camshafts, cast flat-tappet hydraulic and solid lifter cams
The Street Fire Spark Plug Wires feature a low resistance conductor that’s wrapped in a sleek and durable black sleeve. The terminals are covered in black boots that protect the conductor from engine heat to ensure spark delivery.
- Helically wound conductor suppresses electro and radio noise
- Kevlar core combination for great strength and durability
- Heavy duty terminals for secure connection
- 8mm silicone and synthetic jacket resists heat and abrasion
- 500 Ohms per foot resistance for improved spark delivery and power
- Silicone boots protect against high exhaust temps
Distributor Wiring Pigtail:
This wiring pigtail features a dual HEI connector that helps clean up your engine bay by eliminating the use of single spade connectors to make battery and tachometer connections. 10 inch long wires that are red and green to identify battery and tachometer.
What's In The Kit
HEI Distributor For Roller Cams, 302 FordPart # 91012351Qty x 1
MSD 5541 Street-Fire Spark Plug Wires Set, Ford 302-351W HEIPart # 5475541Qty x 1
GM HEI Distributor Wiring Pigtail Connector, 10 InchPart # 91012343Qty x 1
More Like This
SBF HEI Distributor and Spark Plug Wiring Kit, Cast Camshaft
Speedway SBF Small Block Ford 289-302 HEI Distributor
Speedway Motors Ready to Run Pro Billet Distributor, Ford 289/302
MSD 2360 Pro-Billet Cam Sync Distributor, Ford 289, 302, Bronze gear
MSD 8598 Ford 289, 302 Billet Distributor
MSD 84791 Street Pro-Billet Distributor with Steel Gear, Ford 289/302
MSD 85793 Black Pro-Billet Distributor, 302 Ford
MSD 83523 Distributor, Ford 289/302
MSD 85791 Ford 289-302 Billet Small Cap With Steel Gear
MSD 857951 Ford 289-302 Pro Billet Distributor, Steel Gear
Q & A
Looking for an easy performance upgrade to your ignition system? MSD's line of Ignition Control Boxes offer extreme improvements to drivability and high rpm applications. Here's a look at the differences between the 6 series line-up.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
Learn about the wiring of GM HEI Ignition Distributors with our diagrams and guide. Ensure you are getting the best performance out of your ignition system.
Speedway Tech Zach discusses the Pertronix Ignitor III conversion in his '55 Chevy.
A quick rundown on how to set initial timing on the Small Block Chevy 350 and the Ford 302.
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.
Common Firing Orders