SBC 350 Motor Mounts & TH350 Transmission Mount Kit
Chevy Small Block V8, Chevy Big Block V8, Chevy Inline Six, Chevy 90-Degree V6, TH350, Painted
- Save your hard earned money and spending less time shopping and more time building your dreams with our SBC/GM Transmission Rubber Mount Kit
- This includes (2) Speedway 3-Bolt Chevy Rubber Motor Mount for 90 degree V6 & SB/Big Block V8 and a 1958-82 GM transmission rubber mount cushion
- These 3-bolt Chevy rubber motor mounts are made to meet or exceed OEM specifications for 1958-73 Chevy passenger cars with Small Block V8
- OEM-style rubber transmission cushion for many 1958-82 GM transmissions including TH350 auto, Muncie, Saginaw, and others
- These rubber mounts are constructed of a formulated rubber material that provides abrasion resistance and aging stability to ensure maximum life
Build Your KitYou're almost there! This kit has an option or two for you to select. Let us know which options you want for your new kit.
Save some of your hard earned cash, spend less time shopping for parts and more time building your dreams with our convenient SBC/GM Transmission Rubber Mount Kit from Speedway Motors!
- (2) Speedway 3-Bolt Chevy Rubber Motor Mounts for 90 Degree V6, SB/Big Block V8
- (1) Speedway 1958-82 GM Transmission Rubber Mount Cushion
Speedway 3-Bolt Chevy Rubber Motor Mounts for 90 Degree V6, SB/Big Block V8
These 3-bolt S/B Chevy rubber motor mounts are manufactured to meet or exceed OEM specifications. Fits most 1958-73 Chevy passenger cars with small block V8. Sold as a pair.
- Unique rubber formula provides good abrasion resistance and aging stability
- Ensures maximum life and performance
- Application-specific Durometer (hardness) based on engine weight & torque
- Special Chemlock® bonding agent ensures superior rubber-to-metal bond
- Bushing Material: Rubber
- Overall Length: 4.30"
- Overall Width: 4.55"
- Overall Height: 2.13"
- Center to Center: 3.50"
Speedway 1958-82 GM Transmission Rubber Mount Cushion
OEM-style rubber transmission cushion for many '58-'82 GM transmissions including TH350 auto, Muncie, Saginaw, and others.
- Meets or exceeds OEM specifications
- Rubber formulation provides abrasion resistance and aging stability
- Tough, hardened steel plate & inserts
- Chemlock® bonding agent ensures superior rubber-to-metal bond
- Overall Length: 4.75"
- Overall Width: 2.25"
- Overall Height: 1.75"
- Centerline of Holes: 3.75"
- Material Type: Rubber
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
What's In The Kit
3-Bolt Chevy Rubber Motor Mounts for 90 Degree V6, SB/Big Block V8Part # 91018012Qty x 1
Speedway 1958-82 GM Transmission Rubber Mount CushionPart # 91018016Qty x 1
Q & A
Pat talks about some of the LS engine mounts Speedway Motors has to offer.
Pat talks about a few motor mounts we offer for your 1963-1972 Chevy C-10.
Tim talks about our early Dodge engine mount.
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
Follow this step by step guide on how to install adjustable LS motor mounts to set your engine location exactly where you want it.
Learn how to make your own engine mounts. Follow Employee Tim as he builds custom motor mounts for putting a Red Ram 241 Hemi in his 29' Roadster.
Having issues fitting headers into your car/engine? This article provides helpful hints on ways to modify or add parts to make the headers fit in your specific car. Kevin W. explains his build experience with headers.