Small Block Chevy 1935-48 Fat Fenderwell Headers, Raw Finish
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
These small-block Chevy 265-400 V8 headers are designed for optimum performance in a variety of 1935-1948 fat-fendered street rod and pickup applications. Perfect for Gasser-style rods and drag cars, the fender well headers have long primary tubes that curve over the frame and through the fender wells. You must cut the inner fender panels to make them fit.
Includes collectors, collector gaskets, header gaskets, header bolts, and collector bolts.
- Can be used with most oil filter system or transmission and starter combination.
- Fits most angle plug heads.
- Check motor mount position before ordering.
- Not legal for sale or use in California on pollution controlled vehicles.
- Primary Tube Diameter: 1-5/8"
- Collector Diameter: 2-1/2"
- Header Flange Type: Round Port
- Gasket Ports: 1-7/8" x 1-3/8"
- Base of flange to bottom of collector is 9"
- At approximately 6" from flange at 2nd bend, there is about 2" of drop from flange
- At approximately 15" from flange at 3rd bend, there is about 4" of drop from flange
- Collector flange is angled
- Made from 18 gauge tubing
- Reducers are 2.50" to 2.25"
NotesThese headers are treated with a light coating of anti-corrosion paint to avoid rust during shipment and on the shelf. This coating must be removed entirely before painting with a high-temp paint for final installation. Coating can be removed with lacquer thinner and rags or sanded/sand blasted off.
More Like This
Small Block Chevy 1935-48 Fat Fenderwell Headers, AHC Coated
Small Block Chevy Fat Fender Chrome Headers
LS1 Tight-Fit, Block Hugger Headers, AHC Coated
LS1 Block Hugger Tight-Fit Headers, Chrome
LS1 Block Hugger Tight-Fit Headers, Raw Finish
Small Block Chevy Clipster Headers, Raw Finish
SuperMaxx 2007-10 Chevy/GMC 1500/ Hummmer H2 Long Tube Headers Only
Small Block Ford 289-351W Lake Style Headers, AHC Coated
Small Block Chevy Clipster Headers, AHC Coated
Small Block Chevy Clipster Headers, Chrome
Q & A
Videos & Articles
Whether you’re looking for performance improvements or heat reduction, if you decide to wrap your headers, we'll show you the benefits and possible precautions to take before you wrap your exhaust.