Russell Performance 641605 LS/Hemi EFI Fuel System Retrofit Kit
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
This fuel pump kit provides a complete electronic fuel system for GM LS-series and Chrysler 5.7 Hemi engine swaps in muscle cars, street rods and off-road vehicles. Kit features an Edelbrock EFI fuel pump, regulator/filter, relay, Russell Pro Flex hose, an assortment of silver and black AN hose end fittings, and all mounting hardware. When using with OEM fuel tank sending units, an additional adapter to -6 male AN is required.
- For GM/Chevy LS and Chrysler 5.7 Hemi engine swaps into older non-EFI vehicles
- Includes Edelbrock Electric Fuel Pump # 3594
- Includes Edelbrock Fuel Pressure Regulator
- Returnless Fuel System
- Supports up to 450 HP
- The fuel pump alone flows 57 GPH (215 liter/hr).
Q & A
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks built a 1952 Chevy truck in celebration of the 65th anniversary of Speedway Motors. Check out the short video on one of the products used in the build.
by JasonHave a monster radiator but your engine still overheats? We'll show you what to look for beyond the cooling system for common overheating issues.
by Pat O.Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk about a cool little nostalgic piece now available at Speedway Motors, our Fiberglass Tunnel Ram Shark Scoop.
by Pat O.Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back with Dave's 1951 Chevy Truck project to talk about the 1947-1954 Chevy Truck EFI Fuel tank available from Speedway Motors.