Rocket Strike Wheels, 17 x 7, 5 on 5, 4-1/4 Inch Backspace
Universal Fit, 17 Inch Wheel Diameter, Aluminum, 7" Width, 5x5 in. Wheel Bolt Pattern (in.)
The Rocket Strike from Rocket Racing Wheels provides timeless and classic traditional styling at very affordable prices. They are precision-crafted from A356 aluminum and topped off with a vintage-style aluminum O-ring center cap.
- Classic styling
- Rugged one-piece alloy construction
- Load rating of 1560 lbs. per wheel
- Cast finish center with polished rim or fully polished finish
- 3.00" hub clearance under center cap
- Snap-in center cap included
- Lug nuts sold separately (requires 60-degree conical seat)
- PLN (As Cast) - As-cast aluminum center with a machined outer lip
- POL (Fully Polished) - Fully polished centers and rims
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for Rocket Racing Wheels to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Q & A
Learn how to measure offset, torque specs, design, and other wheel basics. Our racing wheel guide covers all you need for a new set of oval track wheels.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks teamed up to build a 1952 Chevy truck in honor of Speedway Motors' 65th anniversary. Speedway Motors reached out to Rocket Racing Wheels for a set of their “Booster” Wheels to function as rolling stock for the build.
Tim shows some of our Rocket wheels and knockoff hub covers.
Our new 383 engine gets installed in the '32 Roadster. We also update the steering wheel, shift knob/adapter, and wheels and tires. It's got some real 1960's flair now!
Reference this old tire size conversion chart to equip your old car or truck with modern radial tires. Our tire fitment guide covers a variety of tire types and sizes.