Rocket Racing Wheels Solid Wheel, 16 x 5, 5 on 4.5, 1.875 Inch Backspace
Universal Fit, 16 Inch Wheel Diameter, Aluminum, 5" Width, 5 on 4.5" Bolt Pattern, Natural
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
The 16x5 size allows these wheels to fit the majority of all 16" vintage tires. From the short skinny 500-16 up to the tall 825-16 tire sizes! Mix and Match the Solid Rocket with tall, skinny vintage tires to your traditional hot rod or open wheel roadster, and you've got the ultimate Indy look!
- Available in full machined or full As-Cast finish
- Precision-crafted from A356 aluminum
- 5-lug bolt on and utilizes conical seat open end lug nuts
- 16 x 5 Inch Diameter
- 5 x 4.5 Inch Bolt Pattern
- 1.875 Inch Backspacing
- Lug Nuts NOT INCLUDED with wheel
- Lug Nut Cover/Knockoff NOT INCLUDED with wheel
- MACH (Full Machined) - Fully machined aluminum finish
- PLN (As Cast) - As-cast aluminum center with a machined outer lip
More Like This
Rocket Racing Wheels Solid Wheel, 18x6, 5 on 4.5, 2.375 Backspace
Rocket Racing Wheels Solid Wheel, 16 x 5, 5 on 4.75, 1.875 Inch Backspace
Rocket Racing Wheels Solid Wheel, 16x5, 5 on 5 BP, 1.875 Inch Backspace
Rocket Racing Wheels Solid Wheel, 16 x 5, 5 on 5.5, 1.875 Inch Backspace
Rocket Racing Wheels Solid Wheel, 18x6, 5 on 4.75, 2.375 Backspace
Rocket Strike Wheels, 15 x 6, 5 on 4-1/2, 3-1/4 Inch Backspace
Rocket Strike Wheels, 15 x 7, 5 on 4-1/2, 4-1/4 Inch Backspace
Rocket Strike Wheels, 15 x 8, 5 on 4-1/2, 4 Inch Backspace
Rocket Strike Wheels, 15 x 8, 5 on 4-1/2, 4-1/2 Inch Backspace
Rocket Booster Wheel, 17X8, 5 On 4-1/2, 4-1/2 Inch Backspace
Q & A
Purchasing a new set of race wheels? We can show you how to measure the offset to ensure your new wheels fit right, along with torque specs, design, and basics about racing wheels.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks teamed up to build a 1952 Chevy truck in honor of Speedway Motors' 65th anniversary. Speedway Motors reached out to Rocket Racing Wheels for a set of their “Booster” Wheels to function as rolling stock for the build.
Tim shows some of our Rocket wheels and knockoff hub covers.