Rocket Racing Wheels Fire Wheel, 18x6, 5 on 4.75, 2.875 Backspace
Universal Fit, 18 Inch Wheel Diameter, Aluminum, 6" Width, 5x4.75 in. Wheel Bolt Pattern (in.)
These Rocket Fire wheels are designed after the 6 pin drive magnesium wheels that the Indy Roadsters of the 50s and 60s dominated the track with. The Rocket Fire features the same classic six pin ribbed design, durable high-tech construction, and are precision-crafted from A356 aluminum. Originally, six pin wheels were held on by a pressure plate and knockoff. The Rocket Fire re-creates the original pressure plate and knockoff attachment but with the capability of a 5-lug bolt on and utilize conical seat open end lug nuts.
- Available in painted gray center with machined rib and outer or full As-Cast finish
- Precision-crafted from A356 aluminum
- 5-lug bolt on and utilizes conical seat open end lug nuts
- 18 x 6 Inch Diameter
- 5 x 4.75 Inch Bolt Pattern
- 2.875 Inch Backspace
- Lug Nuts NOT INCLUDED with wheel
- Lug Nut Cover/Knockoff NOT INCLUDED with wheel
- GRY (Gray Painted) - Gray painted center (color similar to as-cast aluminum) with a machined outer lip
- PLN (As Cast) - As-cast aluminum center with a machined outer lip
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for Rocket Racing Wheels to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
Rocket Racing Wheels Fire Wheel, 18x6, 5 on 4.5, 2.875 Backspace
Rocket Racing Wheels Fire Wheel, 18 x 6, 5 on 5.5, 2.875 Inch Backspace
Rocket Racing Wheels Fire Wheel, 18 x 6, 5 on 5, 2.875 Inch Backspace
Rocket Racing Wheels Solid Wheel, 18x6, 5 on 4.75, 2.375 Backspace
Rocket Racing Booster Silv 18x8 Wheel, 5x4.5, 4.75 BS
Rocket Strike Wheels, 15 x 6, 5 on 4-3/4, 3-1/4 Inch Backspace
Rocket Booster Wheel, 18X8, 5 On 4-3/4, 4-3/4 Inch Backspace
Rocket Booster Wheel, 18X8, 5 On 5, 4-3/4 Inch Backspace
Rocket Racing Wheels Solid Wheel, 16 x 5, 5 on 4.75, 1.875 Inch Backspace
Rocket Booster 18 Inch Wheel, 18x7, 5 on 4-3/4, 4-1/2 Inch Backspace
Q & A
Learn how to measure offset, torque specs, design, and other wheel basics. Our racing wheel guide covers all you need for a new set of oval track wheels.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks teamed up to build a 1952 Chevy truck in honor of Speedway Motors' 65th anniversary. Speedway Motors reached out to Rocket Racing Wheels for a set of their “Booster” Wheels to function as rolling stock for the build.
Tim shows some of our Rocket wheels and knockoff hub covers.
Our new 383 engine gets installed in the '32 Roadster. We also update the steering wheel, shift knob/adapter, and wheels and tires. It's got some real 1960's flair now!
Reference this old tire size conversion chart to equip your old car or truck with modern radial tires. Our tire fitment guide covers a variety of tire types and sizes.
Roadster Expert Tim covers the various types of vintage wire wheels (1928-1935) found on early Fords and how to distinguish the differences between them.
Speedway Motors employee Jess M. talks about the Rocket Racing Deep Angle Spinner Knock-Offs she installed on her 1933 Ford 5-Window Coupe.