Rocket Racing Wheels Fire Wheel, 16 x 5, 5 on 4.5, 2.375 Inch Backspace
Universal Fit, 16 Inch Wheel Diameter, Aluminum, 5" Width, 5x4.5 in. Wheel Bolt Pattern (in.)
The 16x5 size allows these wheels to fit the majority of all 16" vintage tires. From the short skinny 500-16 up to the tall 825-16 tire sizes! Mix and Match the Rocket Fire with tall, skinny vintage tires to your traditional hot rod or open wheel roadster, and you've got the ultimate Indy look!
- Available in painted gray center with machined rib and outer or full As-Cast finish
- Precision-crafted from A356 aluminum
- 5-lug bolt on and utilizes conical seat open end lug nuts
- 16 x 5 Inch Diameter
- 5 x 4.5 Inch Bolt Pattern
- 2.375 Inch Backspace
- Lug Nuts NOT INCLUDED with wheel
- Lug Nut Cover/Knockoff NOT INCLUDED with wheel
- GRY (Gray Painted) - Gray painted center (color similar to as-cast aluminum) with a machined outer lip
- PLN (As Cast) - As-cast aluminum center with a machined outer lip
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for Rocket Racing Wheels to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
Rocket Racing Wheels Fire Wheel, 16 x 5, 5 on 4.75, 2.375 Inch Backspace
Rocket Racing Wheels Fire Wheel, 16 x 5, 5 on 5.5, 2.375 Inch Backspace
Rocket Racing Wheels Fire Wheel, 16 x 5, 5 on 5, 2.375 Inch Backspace
Rocket Racing Wheels Fire Wheel, 18x6, 5 on 4.5, 2.875 Backspace
Rocket Racing Wheels Fire Wheel, 18x6, 5 on 4.75, 2.875 Backspace
Rocket Racing Wheels Fire Wheel, 18 x 6, 5 on 5.5, 2.875 Inch Backspace
Rocket Racing Wheels Solid Wheel, 16 x 5, 5 on 4.5, 1.875 Inch Backspace
Rocket Racing Wheels Solid Wheel, 18x6, 5 on 4.5, 2.375 Backspace
Rocket Booster Wheel, 17X7, 5 On 4-1/2, 4-1/4 Inch Backspace
Rocket Booster Wheel, 18X7, 5 On 4-1/2, 4-1/2 Inch Backspace
Q & A
Learn how to measure offset, torque specs, design, and other wheel basics. Our racing wheel guide covers all you need for a new set of oval track wheels.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks teamed up to build a 1952 Chevy truck in honor of Speedway Motors' 65th anniversary. Speedway Motors reached out to Rocket Racing Wheels for a set of their “Booster” Wheels to function as rolling stock for the build.
Tim shows some of our Rocket wheels and knockoff hub covers.
Our new 383 engine gets installed in the '32 Roadster. We also update the steering wheel, shift knob/adapter, and wheels and tires. It's got some real 1960's flair now!
Learn how to measure wheel bolt circles with our wheel bolt pattern guide. Use this chart to make sure the rims you order match your wheel bolt pattern and fit your vehicle.
Reference this old tire size conversion chart to equip your old car or truck with modern radial tires. Our tire fitment guide covers a variety of tire types and sizes.
Roadster Expert Tim covers the various types of vintage wire wheels (1928-1935) found on early Fords and how to distinguish the differences between them.