Rocket Racing Wheels Fire Wheel, 16 x 5, 5 on 4.5, 2.375 Inch Backspace
Universal Fit, 16 Inch Wheel Diameter, Aluminum, 5" Width, 5x4.5 in. Wheel Bolt Pattern (in.)
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 1 business days for Rocket Racing Wheels to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
The 16x5 size allows these wheels to fit the majority of all 16" vintage tires. From the short skinny 500-16 up to the tall 825-16 tire sizes! Mix and Match the Rocket Fire with tall, skinny vintage tires to your traditional hot rod or open wheel roadster, and you've got the ultimate Indy look!
- Available in painted gray center with machined rib and outer or full As-Cast finish
- Precision-crafted from A356 aluminum
- 5-lug bolt on and utilizes conical seat open end lug nuts
- 16 x 5 Inch Diameter
- 5 x 4.5 Inch Bolt Pattern
- 2.375 Inch Backspace
- Lug Nuts NOT INCLUDED with wheel
- Lug Nut Cover/Knockoff NOT INCLUDED with wheel
- GRY (Gray Painted) - Gray painted center (color similar to as-cast aluminum) with a machined outer lip
- PLN (As Cast) - As-cast aluminum center with a machined outer lip
More Like This
Rocket Racing Wheels Fire Wheel, 16 x 5, 5 on 5, 2.375 Inch Backspace
Rocket Racing Wheels Fire Wheel, 16 x 5, 5 on 4.75, 2.375 Inch Backspace
Rocket Racing Wheels Fire Wheel, 16 x 5, 5 on 5.5, 2.375 Inch Backspace
Rocket Racing Wheels Solid Wheel, 18x6, 5 on 4.5, 2.375 Backspace
Rocket Racing Wheels Fire Wheel, 18x6, 5 on 4.5, 2.875 Backspace
Rocket Racing Wheels Fire Wheel, 18x6, 5 on 4.75, 2.875 Backspace
Rocket Racing Wheels Fire Wheel, 18 x 6, 5 on 5.5, 2.875 Inch Backspace
Rocket Racing Wheels Solid Wheel, 16 x 5, 5 on 4.5, 1.875 Inch Backspace
Rocket Racing Modern Muscle Booster 20X10 Wheel, 5x4.50 BP, 40mm Off.
Rocket Racing Modern Muscle Booster 20X9 Wheel, 5x4.50 BP, 30mm Off.
Q & A
Purchasing a new set of race wheels? We can show you how to measure the offset to ensure your new wheels fit right, along with torque specs, design, and basics about racing wheels.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks teamed up to build a 1952 Chevy truck in honor of Speedway Motors' 65th anniversary. Speedway Motors reached out to Rocket Racing Wheels for a set of their “Booster” Wheels to function as rolling stock for the build.
Tim shows some of our Rocket wheels and knockoff hub covers.
Use our Tire Size Guide to track down the right tire for your needs. Radials, Polys, Bias-Ply's, Cheater Slicks and Dragsters, they're all here!
Speedway Motors employee Jess M. walks us through adding a little salt flat flair to her 1933 Ford coupe, by using moon discs and quarter turn fasteners.
Speedway Motors employee Jess M. talks about the Rocket Racing Deep Angle Spinner Knock-Offs she installed on her 1933 Ford 5-Window Coupe.
Speedway Motors employee Tim M. explains his decision to run Ford wire wheels on his hot rod project, and illustrates some of the various differences of the wire wheels you may come across.