Rocket Racing Wheels Attack Wheel, 18x11, 5 on 4.5
Universal Fit, 18 Inch Wheel Diameter, Aluminum, 11" Width, 5x4.5 in. Wheel Bolt Pattern (in.)
Rocket's New Track & Touring Series has a relentless commitment to performance and innovation. The result is a revolutionary new category of wheel technology with the First-Ever Dual-Direction, Flow-Form, Semi-Forged Wheel.
This dual-direction production method offers near infinite flexibility because the cast center can be moved within a wide range of offsets inside the spun forged outer, providing options that until now were available only from expensive multi-piece wheels. This breakthrough technology delivers weight and metal strength characteristics similar to traditional high-dollar forged wheels.
SHT=Hyper Shot features a Hyper Shot Painted Center Face (first picture)
- Rocket Attack Hyper Shot features a Hyper Shot Painted Center Face & precision machined Outer Lip with premium low-maintenance clear-coat
- Incredible track styling and performance for the street at unbelievable prices.
- Dual-direction, flow-form, semi-forged technology provides similar weight and metal strength characteristics to forged metal properties
- 1-piece design eliminates unwanted leaky bolts, maintenance and adjustments required from 3-piece wheel designs
- Generous caliper clearance specifications designed for today's modern performance braking systems
- Standard dome machined center cap - 1.00" tall included
- Optional flat center cap - machined aluminum flush mount
All Rocket Racing Wheels including the Track & Touring Series styled wheels are not intended for off-road or track use.
Buy with confidence - Every Track & Touring Series styled wheel has undergone rigorous SAE J2530 automotive aftermarket testing for street performance
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for Rocket Racing Wheels to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Q & A
Learn how to measure offset, torque specs, design, and other wheel basics. Our racing wheel guide covers all you need for a new set of oval track wheels.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks teamed up to build a 1952 Chevy truck in honor of Speedway Motors' 65th anniversary. Speedway Motors reached out to Rocket Racing Wheels for a set of their “Booster” Wheels to function as rolling stock for the build.
Tim shows some of our Rocket wheels and knockoff hub covers.
Our new 383 engine gets installed in the '32 Roadster. We also update the steering wheel, shift knob/adapter, and wheels and tires. It's got some real 1960's flair now!
Reference this old tire size conversion chart to equip your old car or truck with modern radial tires. Our tire fitment guide covers a variety of tire types and sizes.