Rocket Racing Wheel TTR19-2127360 Attack Wheel, 20x12, 5 on 5
Universal Fit, 20 Inch Wheel Diameter, Aluminum, 12" Width, 5x5 in. Wheel Bolt Pattern (in.)
Rocket's New Track & Touring Series has a relentless commitment to performance and innovation. The result is a revolutionary new category of wheel technology with the First-Ever Dual-Direction, Flow-Form, Semi-Forged Wheel.
This dual-direction production method offers near infinite flexibility because the cast center can be moved within a wide range of offsets inside the spun forged outer, providing options that until now were available only from expensive multi-piece wheels. This breakthrough technology delivers weight and metal strength characteristics similar to traditional high-dollar forged wheels.
- Rocket Attack Titanium Accents with Machined Face & precision machined Outer Lip with premium low-maintenance clear-coat
- Incredible track styling and performance for the street at unbelievable prices.
- Dual-direction, flow-form, semi-forged technology provides similar weight and metal strength characteristics to forged metal properties
- 1-piece design eliminates unwanted leaky bolts, maintenance and adjustments required from 3-piece wheel designs
- Generous caliper clearance specifications designed for today's modern performance braking systems
- Standard dome machined center cap - 1.00" tall included
- Optional flat center cap - machined aluminum flush mount
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Learn how to measure offset, torque specs, design, and other wheel basics. Our racing wheel guide covers all you need for a new set of oval track wheels.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks teamed up to build a 1952 Chevy truck in honor of Speedway Motors' 65th anniversary. Speedway Motors reached out to Rocket Racing Wheels for a set of their “Booster” Wheels to function as rolling stock for the build.
Tim shows some of our Rocket wheels and knockoff hub covers.
Our new 383 engine gets installed in the '32 Roadster. We also update the steering wheel, shift knob/adapter, and wheels and tires. It's got some real 1960's flair now!
Reference this old tire size conversion chart to equip your old car or truck with modern radial tires. Our tire fitment guide covers a variety of tire types and sizes.
Roadster Expert Tim covers the various types of vintage wire wheels (1928-1935) found on early Fords and how to distinguish the differences between them.
Speedway Motors employee Jess M. talks about the Rocket Racing Deep Angle Spinner Knock-Offs she installed on her 1933 Ford 5-Window Coupe.