Rocket Racing Booster 20x8.5 Wheel, 5x5, 5.25 BS
Universal Fit, 20 Inch Wheel Diameter, Aluminum, 8.5" Width, 5.25" Wheel Backspace
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 1 business days for Rocket Racing Wheels to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
The Rocket Booster 1 pc wheel was purpose built to deliver big style and performance for the finest muscle cars, pro-touring and street machines at very affordable prices. The Rocket Booster is precision-crafted from A356 aluminum and topped off with a vintage style aluminum o-ring center cap. The Rocket Booster features a reverse mount soft lip outer that provides a longer spoke and maximizes the wheel window and better displays your performance brakes. The ultimate result is that your ride will get noticed at the next cruise-in or car show.
- Classic styling
- Available in Chrome, Gray and Hyper Shot Finish
- 3.00" hub clearance under center cap
- Screw-in center cap included
- Lug nuts sold separately (requires 60 degree conical seat)
- CHR (Full Chrome) - Fully chrome plated centers & rims
- GRY (Gray Painted) - Gray painted center (color similar to as-cast aluminum) with a machined outer lip
- SHOT (Hyper Shot) - Darker matte-finish center with a machined outer lip
More Like This
Rocket Booster Wheel, 17X7, 5 On 5, 4-1/4 Inch Backspace
Rocket Booster Wheel, 18X7, 5 On 5, 4-1/2 Inch Backspace
Rocket Booster Wheel, 18X8, 5 On 5, 4-3/4 Inch Backspace
Rocket Booster Wheel, 18X9, 5 On 4-1/2, 5-1/4 Inch Backspace
Rocket Booster Wheel, 20X8-1/2, 5 On 4-3/4, 5-1/4 Inch Backspace
Rocket Racing Booster 20x8.5 Wheel, 5x4.5, 5.25 BS
Rocket Racing Wheels Booster Series 20X10 Wheel, 5X5 BP, 5.5 BS
Rocket Booster Wheel, 17X8, 5 On 5, 4-1/2 Inch Backspace
Rocket Booster Wheel, 18X9, 5 On 5, 5-1/4 Inch Backspace
Rocket Booster Wheels, 18 x 9, 5 on 4-3/4, 5-1/4 Inch Backspace
Q & A
Purchasing a new set of race wheels? We can show you how to measure the offset to ensure your new wheels fit right, along with torque specs, design, and basics about racing wheels.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks teamed up to build a 1952 Chevy truck in honor of Speedway Motors' 65th anniversary. Speedway Motors reached out to Rocket Racing Wheels for a set of their “Booster” Wheels to function as rolling stock for the build.
Tim shows some of our Rocket wheels and knockoff hub covers.
Use our Tire Size Guide to track down the right tire for your needs. Radials, Polys, Bias-Ply's, Cheater Slicks and Dragsters, they're all here!
Speedway Motors employee Jess M. walks us through adding a little salt flat flair to her 1933 Ford coupe, by using moon discs and quarter turn fasteners.
Speedway Motors employee Jess M. talks about the Rocket Racing Deep Angle Spinner Knock-Offs she installed on her 1933 Ford 5-Window Coupe.
Speedway Motors employee Tim M. explains his decision to run Ford wire wheels on his hot rod project, and illustrates some of the various differences of the wire wheels you may come across.