Rocket Racing Booster 20x8.5 Wheel, 5x4.5, 5.25 BS
Universal Fit, 20 Inch Wheel Diameter, Aluminum, 8.5" Width, 5x4.5 in. Wheel Bolt Pattern (in.)
The Rocket Booster 1 pc wheel was purpose built to deliver big style and performance for the finest muscle cars, pro-touring and street machines at very affordable prices. The Rocket Booster is precision-crafted from A356 aluminum and topped off with a vintage style aluminum o-ring center cap. The Rocket Booster features a reverse mount soft lip outer that provides a longer spoke and maximizes the wheel window and better displays your performance brakes. The ultimate result is that your ride will get noticed at the next cruise-in or car show.
- Classic styling
- Available in Chrome, Gray and Hyper Shot Finish
- 3.00" hub clearance under center cap
- Screw-in center cap included
- Lug nuts sold separately (requires 60 degree conical seat)
- CHR (Full Chrome) - Fully chrome plated centers & rims
- GRY (Gray Painted) - Gray painted center (color similar to as-cast aluminum) with a machined outer lip
- SHOT (Hyper Shot) - Darker matte-finish center with a machined outer lip
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for Rocket Racing Wheels to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
Rocket Booster Wheel, 17X7, 5 On 4-1/2, 4-1/4 Inch Backspace
Rocket Booster Wheel, 18X7, 5 On 4-1/2, 4-1/2 Inch Backspace
Rocket Racing Wheels Booster Series 20X10 Wheel, 5X4.5 BP, 5.5 BS
Rocket Booster Wheel, 18X9, 5 On 5, 5-1/4 Inch Backspace
Rocket Booster Wheels, 18 x 9, 5 on 4-3/4, 5-1/4 Inch Backspace
Rocket Booster Wheel, 17X8, 5 On 4-1/2, 4-1/2 Inch Backspace
Rocket Booster Wheel, 18X9, 5 On 4-1/2, 5-1/4 Inch Backspace
Rocket Racing Booster 20x8.5 Wheel, 5x5, 5.25 BS
Rocket Racing Booster Silv 18x8 Wheel, 5x4.5, 4.75 BS
Rocket Booster Wheel, 20X8-1/2, 5 On 4-3/4, 5-1/4 Inch Backspace
Q & A
Learn how to measure offset, torque specs, design, and other wheel basics. Our racing wheel guide covers all you need for a new set of oval track wheels.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks teamed up to build a 1952 Chevy truck in honor of Speedway Motors' 65th anniversary. Speedway Motors reached out to Rocket Racing Wheels for a set of their “Booster” Wheels to function as rolling stock for the build.
Tim shows some of our Rocket wheels and knockoff hub covers.
Our new 383 engine gets installed in the '32 Roadster. We also update the steering wheel, shift knob/adapter, and wheels and tires. It's got some real 1960's flair now!
Reference this old tire size conversion chart to equip your old car or truck with modern radial tires. Our tire fitment guide covers a variety of tire types and sizes.
Roadster Expert Tim covers the various types of vintage wire wheels (1928-1935) found on early Fords and how to distinguish the differences between them.
Speedway Motors employee Jess M. talks about the Rocket Racing Deep Angle Spinner Knock-Offs she installed on her 1933 Ford 5-Window Coupe.