RideTech 81224003 LevelTow Kit, 1997-2003 F250 2WD
97-03 Ford F-150
LevelTow Systems are specifically designed to maximize the vehicle's safe load-carrying capacity, stability, ride quality and brake effectiveness. Includes rear air spring kit, Auto Leveling compressor system & monotube aluminum rear shocks.
- LevelTow Air Springs provide load support through the use of air pressure that can automatically adjust for changing loads.
- Aluminum Monotube Shocks are also included and feature custom tuned valving for maximum ride quality, even under the most adverse conditions. These shocks feature a 1,000,001 Mile Warranty and will be the last set of shock absorbers you truck will ever need.
- The Auto-Leveling Compressor System is a revolutionary product that turns this kit into a true hands-off unit. Just plug it in and let it do all of the work, the Smart Sensor ensures an exact ride height without touching anything. The unit also includes a manual control for additional convenience. The wiring harness makes installation a breeze with weather tight connections.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 5 business days for RideTech to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Q & A
Step by Step instructions to install a G-comp rear suspension setup.
In this Tech Tip, a returning customer asks for advice on building a front suspension kit for his Model A rat rod.
In this Tech Tip, a customer has a few questions for John about one of our spring over axle kits.
In this Tech Tip, John answers a customer concerns about adding additional drop to his 1960-1972 Chevy truck.
Step by step guide to the installation of the G-Comp front suspension.
In this Tech Tip, John responds to a customer question about the rod end angle on his Model A 4-Bar Suspension Kit.
Click to learn about split wishbone, hairpin radius rod, and four bar suspensions. Learn the history and difference between these solid axle suspension designs.
Learn how to build your own 3 Link Suspension. Our expert goes over his process for building a custom adjustable 3-link rear suspension for his 1967 Cougar.