RideTech 30434700 Bigred 5 Gallon Compressor System
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 5 business days for RideTech to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Sophisticated pressure and height algorithms tune air spring rates for proper handling and world-class ride quality. A sleek and stealthy 3-position Control Module plugs into your car or truck's 12V power port (cigarette lighter) and talks to the ECM via RF. Choose pressure-only (RidePRO-X) or pressure and height (RidePRO-HP) for the ultimate electronic air management system. This system includes a 5 gallon aluminum tank, two Thomas compressors and the larger BigRed valves and 3/8" lines for increased inflate and deflate speed .
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Stealthy 3-position Control Module communicates via RF.
- "Ride Height On Start" automatic lift and level feature.
- Pressure-based crossload compensation - critical for dynamic driving scenarios such as cornering and panic stops.
- Display and setup via smartphone "App", laptop or optional dedicated bluetooth Display/Tuner.
- Weatherproof ECM and heavy duty mil-spec connectors.
- All new LevelPRO height measuring sensors.
- Automatic weight compensation.
- RidePRO-X (pressure-based) system is upgradable to RidePRO-HP (pressure and height) system.
- Bluetooth connectivity and smartphone app are included.
More Like This
RideTech 30434100 5 Gallon Compressor System
RideTech Shockwave 7000 Series Air Ride Rear Kit, 13 Inch Ride Height
RideTech 30414000 3 Gallon AirPod W/ RidePro X Control System
RideTech 30414100 5 Gallon AirPod W/ RidePro X Control System
RideTech 30414700 5 Gallon Bigred AirPod
RideTech 31920002 Air Compressor, 309 Model Thomas
RideTech 02011034 Shockwave 7000 Series Air Ride Rear Kit, 14-1/2 Inch
RideTech 30154000 Air Ride Suspension RidePro 4-Wheel Compressor Kit
RideTech 30142000 Air Ride Compressor RidePro 2-Way, 4-Wheel System
RideTech 30121000 Standard Air Ride Suspension 2 Wheel Compressor Kit
Q & A
AccuAir and Speedway Motors team up to bring you a video series explaining the basics of air suspension. Watch these videos to get a better understanding of air suspension.
Pat shows how his air ride is setup in his 1964 Impala.
Pat talks about air solenoids for your air ride setup.
Pat gives a brief overview of air ride and parts we have to offer for air ride.
Tim demonstrates a quick and easy solution to removing dents in your sprint car torsion tube. Check out this video for a simple fix to a common problem.
In this Tech Tip, John offers some options for a customer looking to bring the ride height of his Olds Starfire up with some air suspension.
Project Chevelle undergoes front suspension upgrades to minimize feeling every dip and bump in the road. Josh S. walks through the install and quick overview of the tubular control arms and G comp spindles.