RideTech 30414100 5 Gallon AirPod W/ RidePro X Control System
- Features a stealthy 3-Position Control Module that communicates via RF
- Includes the "Ride Height On Start" automatic lift and level feature
- Display and setup is done via smartphone "app", laptop or optional dedicated Bluetooth display/tuner
- Comes with weatherproof ECM and heavy duty mil-spec connectors
- RidePRO-X (pressure-based) system is upgradable to RidePRO-HP (pressure and height) system
5 Gallon AirPod with RidePro X Control System. Includes RidePro-X Control System, aluminum 5 gallon tank, 2 Thomas Compressors, RidePro valves, 1/4" airlines and fittings. The AirPod offers a completely integrated air compressor system that eliminates hours of installation time!
RidePRO-X - NEW Digital Air Suspension Control System
The Most Advanced Air Suspension Leveling System in the World
Sophisticated pressure and height algorithms tune air spring rates for proper handling and world-class ride quality. A sleek and stealthy 3-position Control Module plugs into your car or truck's 12V power port (cigarette lighter) and talks to the ECM via RF. Choose
pressure-only (RidePRO-X) or pressure and height (RidePRO-HP) for the ultimate electronic air management system.
- Stealthy 3-Position Control Module communicates via RF.
- "Ride Height On Start" automatic lift and level feature.
- Pressure-based crossload compensation - critical for dynamic driving scenarios such as conering and panic stops.
- Display and setup via smartphone "app", laptop or optional dedicated bluetooth display/tuner.
- Weatherproof ECM and heavy duty mil-spec connectors.
- All new LevelPRO height measuring sensors.
- Automatic Weight Compensation
- RidePRO-X (pressure-based) system is upgradable to RidePRO-HP (pressure and height) system.
- Bluetooth connectivity and smartphone app are included.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 5 business days for RideTech to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
RideTech 30414000 3 Gallon AirPod W/ RidePro X Control System
RideTech 30414700 5 Gallon Bigred AirPod
RideTech 02011034 Shockwave 7000 Series Air Ride Rear Kit, 14-1/2 Inch
RideTech 30154000 Air Ride Suspension RidePro 4-Wheel Compressor Kit
RideTech 30142000 Air Ride Compressor RidePro 2-Way, 4-Wheel System
RideTech 30121000 Standard Air Ride Suspension 2 Wheel Compressor Kit
RideTech 30434000 Air Ride Suspension Bluetooth Compressor System
RideTech 30434700 Bigred 5 Gallon Compressor System
RideTech 30154100 Compressor System, 4-Way Electric Solenoid
RideTech 30111500 Compressor System, 1-Way On Demand
Q & A
AccuAir and Speedway Motors team up to bring you a video series explaining the basics of air suspension. Watch these videos to get a better understanding of air suspension.
Pat shows how his air ride is setup in his 1964 Impala.
Pat gives a brief overview of air ride and parts we have to offer for air ride.
Pat talks about air solenoids for your air ride setup.
In this Tech Tip, John offers some options for a customer looking to bring the ride height of his Olds Starfire up with some air suspension.
Get a good foundation on racing shocks and their different functions. Learn about the fundamentals and the pros and cons between various types of shocks available.
Learn about the steps and tools necessary for a smooth chassis assembly for your sprint car.