RideTech 24139900 HQ Series Coilover Shock, 3.6" Travel
Universal Fit, Single Adjustable Shock Adjustability, Mono Tube Shock Type, 3.60 Shock Stroke
RideTech continues to offer today’s hot rodders the ultimate in ride quality, handling performance, technical support, and now, SIMPLICITY, with the new RideTech Coil-Overs.
- Anodized finish protects against corrosion
- Available as fixed valve or rebound single adjustable
- CNC machined billet hardware
- Unique pinch clamp height adjuster uses finer thread for easy adjustment
- Includes 1/2" bore x 1" kevlar lined bearings for noise free operation
- Coil spring recommendation for 3.6" stroke shock - 8" Free Length, 2.5" I/D
RideTech 2 1/2" coil over springs
built in Indiana by HyperCo:
High tensile premium steel CNC cold wound, less weight, more resistant to bowing, increased travel with durable powered coated finish
- Monotube gas pressure design offers superior fade free performance
- Impact forged aluminum body provides superior strength and reliable service
- Larger 1.834" piston provides outstanding ride quality
- Double sealed rod guide with dust cover eliminates oil leakage
- 5/8" chrome shock shaft
RideTech Aluminum MonoTube Shocks
Mono-tube construction sets this coil-over shock apart - it means consistent performance and great ride quality
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 5 business days for RideTech to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
RideTech 24139905 HQ Series Coilover Shock, 3.6" Travel
RideTech 24129901 HQ Series Coilover Shock, 2.9" Travel
RideTech 24139901 HQ Series Coilover Shock, 3.6" Travel
RideTech 24139922 HQ Series Coilover Shock, 3.6" Travel
RideTech 24149901 HQ Series Coilover Shock, 4.1" Travel
RideTech 24159901 HQ Series Coilover Shock, 5.2" Travel
RideTech 24169901 HQ Series Coilover Shock, 6.3" Travel
RideTech 24179901 HQ Series Coilover Shock, 6.9" Travel
RideTech 24159905 HQ Rear Coilover, Universal, 5.2 Inch Stroke
RideTech 24139701 Polished HQ Series Coilover Shock, 3.6" Travel
Q & A
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!
Speedway Motors employee Steve is back to work on his 1976 Chevrolet Laguna, this time installing a QA1 Coilover kit in his front suspension.
Product guru Jeff K. takes us along as he updates the suspension on his 1946 Ford Sedan Delivery with a set of fresh Mustang II coilovers following an unfortunate incident with a pothole.
Speedway Motors shares a How-To of selecting the right coilovers for your T-Bucket.
See how Jeff converts his 1967 Chevelle rear suspension to QA1 double adjustable coil-over suspension. This allows added adjustability for ride height and compression and rebound characteristics.
We add some tuneability to the suspension on Project Chevelle by bolting on QA1 coilovers front and rear.
Learn how to mount coil-overs with this guide. We can help you find your spring rate, compensate for mounted angle, and measure your replacement shock.