RideTech 12273110 HQ Series Front Coilover Kit, 2015-Up Mustang
05-15 Ford Mustang, Front Position, 300 lbs. Spring Rate, Single Adjustable Shock Adjustability
PERFORMANCE MONO-TUBE STRUT
Not just a replacement strut... The new RideTech performance struts are designed with handling performance and ride quality in mind.
- Steel Mono-Tube strut design
- Oversized rod guides for maximum strength and durability
- Extruded aluminum clamp mount with integrated stainless brake line, abs for bolt on installation
- Nitro carburized finish for a lasting durability
- Billet upper mounting bracket with built in camber/caster adjustment.
- Integrated thrust bearing
- Adjustable ride height
- Available in (single adjustable HQ) (triple adjustable TQ)
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 5 business days for RideTech to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Q & A
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!
Speedway Motors employee Steve is back to work on his 1976 Chevrolet Laguna, this time installing a QA1 Coilover kit in his front suspension.
Product guru Jeff K. takes us along as he updates the suspension on his 1946 Ford Sedan Delivery with a set of fresh Mustang II coilovers following an unfortunate incident with a pothole.
Speedway Motors shares a How-To of selecting the right coilovers for your T-Bucket.
See how Jeff converts his 1967 Chevelle rear suspension to QA1 double adjustable coil-over suspension. This allows added adjustability for ride height and compression and rebound characteristics.
We add some tuneability to the suspension on Project Chevelle by bolting on QA1 coilovers front and rear.
Learn how to mount coil-overs with this guide. We can help you find your spring rate, compensate for mounted angle, and measure your replacement shock.