RideTech 12272401 HQ Series Front Shockwave Kit, 2015-Up Mustang
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 5 business days for RideTech to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
PERFORMANCE MONO-TUBE STRUT
Not just a replacement strut... The new RideTech performance struts are designed with handling performance and ride quality in mind.
- Steel Mono-Tube strut design
- Oversized rod guides for maximum strength and durability
- Extruded aluminum clamp mount with integrated stainless brake line, abs for bolt on installation
- Nitro carburized finish for a lasting durability
- Billet upper mounting bracket with built in camber/caster adjustment.
- Integrated thrust bearing
- Adjustable ride height
- Available in (single adjustable HQ) (triple adjustable TQ)
Our patented solution for a simplified air suspension system - just keeps getting better. The ShockWave mounts just like a coil-over and replaces the coil-spring with an adjustable air spring for a huge range of tuning options. It provides a simple, hightech way to provide the ultimate in adjustable suspension design. With more configuration options than ever before, the ShockWave is the premier foundation for a RideTech air suspension system.
More Like This
AFCO 30022 1979-2004 Mustang Street/Strip Front Strut
AFCO 30030 Big Gun 1979-04 Mustang Double Adjustable Front Drag Strut
AFCO 30033 Big Gun 2005-14 Mustang Double Adjustable Front Drag Strut
AFCO 30029SP Non Adjustable Strut for 1979-93 Mustang
QA1 C013M M Series Strut Cartridge, 14.7/20.7 Comp/Ext, 3-3M Valving
QA1 C015-2M M Series Strut Cartridge, 14.7/20.7 Comp/Ext, 5-2M Valving
QA1 C015-3M M Series Strut Cartridge, 14.7/20.7 Comp/Ext, 5-3M Valving
QA1 C013-8M M Series Strut Cartridge, 14.7/20.7 Comp/Ext, 3-8M Valving
QA1 C014-3M M Series Strut Cartridge, 14.7/20.7 Comp/Ext, 4-3M Valving
QA1 C014M M Series Strut Cartridge, 14.7/20.7 Comp/Ext, 4M Valving
Q & A
How to remove shock rod end and install bump rubber/bump cup.
AccuAir and Speedway Motors team up to bring you a video series explaining the basics of air suspension. Watch these videos to get a better understanding of air suspension.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.
Call Our Experienced Shock Techs For Details At 800.979.0122. Shipping Information ... Have Your Shocks Dyno Tested To Ensure Optimum Performance!
An outline of different types of AFCO small body shocks and the functionality of how they work.