RideTech 12272401 HQ Series Front Shockwave Kit, 2015-Up Mustang
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 5 business days for RideTech to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
PERFORMANCE MONO-TUBE STRUT
Not just a replacement strut... The new RideTech performance struts are designed with handling performance and ride quality in mind.
- Steel Mono-Tube strut design
- Oversized rod guides for maximum strength and durability
- Extruded aluminum clamp mount with integrated stainless brake line, abs for bolt on installation
- Nitro carburized finish for a lasting durability
- Billet upper mounting bracket with built in camber/caster adjustment.
- Integrated thrust bearing
- Adjustable ride height
- Available in (single adjustable HQ) (triple adjustable TQ)
Our patented solution for a simplified air suspension system - just keeps getting better. The ShockWave mounts just like a coil-over and replaces the coil-spring with an adjustable air spring for a huge range of tuning options. It provides a simple, hightech way to provide the ultimate in adjustable suspension design. With more configuration options than ever before, the ShockWave is the premier foundation for a RideTech air suspension system.
More Like This
AFCO 30022 1979-2004 Mustang Street/Strip Front Strut
AFCO 30030 Big Gun 1979-04 Mustang Double Adjustable Front Drag Strut
AFCO 30033 Big Gun 2005-14 Mustang Double Adjustable Front Drag Strut
AFCO 30029SP Non Adjustable Strut for 1979-93 Mustang
QA1 C013M M Series Strut Cartridge, 14.7/20.7 Comp/Ext, 3-3M Valving
QA1 C015-2M M Series Strut Cartridge, 14.7/20.7 Comp/Ext, 5-2M Valving
QA1 C015-3M M Series Strut Cartridge, 14.7/20.7 Comp/Ext, 5-3M Valving
QA1 C013-8M M Series Strut Cartridge, 14.7/20.7 Comp/Ext, 3-8M Valving
QA1 C014-3M M Series Strut Cartridge, 14.7/20.7 Comp/Ext, 4-3M Valving
QA1 C014M M Series Strut Cartridge, 14.7/20.7 Comp/Ext, 4M Valving
Q & A
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!
Get up to date with the latest rule change and successfully update your sprint car support bars with the help of our very own Jason Martin!
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
Check out this coil-over mounting guide to learn about determining your spring rate, compensating for mounted angle, and measuring a replacement shock accurately.
We add some tuneability to the suspension on Project Chevelle by bolting on QA1 coilovers front and rear.
How do you know what brand of shocks to purchase? How many shocks do you actually need as a beginner? In this article, Austin explains what to look for when it comes to brands, pricing, and features in the suspension world.