RideTech 12129122 1979-04 Ford Mustang Rear Sway Bar
Rear Position, 1.125" Diameter, Black, Hardware Included, Steel, Black powdercoated
The 1979-2004 Ford Mustang rear Musclebar Sway bar adds much needed rear rate to keep the car planted in the corners and combined with the new front bar nearly eliminates body roll.
RideTech has upgraded the traditional notion of sway bars with the new MuscleBar™. Using precision CNC tubing benders, RideTech can now produce sway bars with unheard-of dimensional and rate accuracy.
- Precision CNC-Bent Tubing For accurate and repeatable fitment
- Exact bar rates – no guesses as to bar rate
- Direct Bolt-On Application - No Modification required.
- 173% increase over factory sway bar rate (45lbs)
- Rate - 123lbs
- Diameter - 1.125"
- Wall Thickness - .219"
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for RideTech to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
RideTech 12129120 1979-93 Ford Mustang Front Sway Bar
Eibach 3510.312 Rear Anti-Roll Kit, Rear Sway Bar Only, Ford
QA1 52892 Sway Bar, Front and Rear, Mustang
Eibach 3510.310 Front Anti-Roll Kit, Front Sway Bar Only, Ford
Eibach 3518.320 Anti-Roll-Kit, F/R Sway Bars, Ford
QA1 52886 Sway Bar Kit, Chromoly, Black, 1 Inch, Mustang
QA1 52891 Sway Bar, 4130 Chromoly, Black Powdercoated, 1 1/4, Mustang
Speedway Universal Rear Anti Sway Bar Kit
G-Comp 34 Inch Standard Sway Bar
Competition Engineering C2027 Magnum Series Anti-Roll Bar
Q & A
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
Learn the proper method of blocking a race car in this step-by-step procedure to follow when performing this task. Learn why consistency is important and a few "not-to-do's".
How to replace sway bars in a Mercury Comet and the advantages that come with it.