RideTech 12099599 Truturn Suspension Package, 64-66 Mustang
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 5 business days for RideTech to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
TRU TURN - Muscle car Steering Components
An upgraded steering system that includes StrongArms, steering arms, spindles, draglink bracket, and tie rod assemblies
What will this system do?
The early Mustang frontends have very poor suspension geometry ... the tires lean outward around turns, the bumpsteer is bad, and there is little room to run a wide wheel.
The TruTurn system resolves ALL these issues ... the tires now lean INTO the turn, the bumpsteer is 0.000" through 5" of suspension travel, and you now have clearance to run up to a 245mm Tire.
What does this system include?
- Spindles - taller overall to improve the camber gain
- Steering Arms - designed to eliminate bumpsteer, improve
eackerman angle, AND allow clearance for up to a 8" wide wheel with a 5.5" backspacing.
- Draglink bracket - bolts onto your oem draglink to relocate the inner tierod end to minimize bumpsteer
- Tie Rod Assemblies - integrates with your new steering arms and centerlink to provide a true "no fab" bolt on steering system.
- StrongArms - incorporates an adjustable spherical bearing for stability, and dropped cross shaft to improve camber gain
More Like This
Steering and Brake Kit for 48 Inch Ford Axle
RideTech 11399599 Complete Tru Turn System, 82-02 S10
RideTech 11051010 Front CoolRide Kit, 58-64 Impala
RideTech 11121010 Front CoolRide Kit, 57 Buick
RideTech 11221010 Front CoolRide Kit, 64-72 GM A Body
RideTech 11321010 Front CoolRide Kit, 78-88 GM G Body
RideTech 11330910 Front CoolRide Kit, 63-72 C10
RideTech 11360910 Front CoolRide Kit, 73-87 C10
RideTech 11370910 Front CoolRide Kit, 88-98 C1500
RideTech 11381010 Front CoolRide Kit, 99-06 Silverado
Q & A
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks joined teams to build a 1952 Chevy truck for the newest Week to Wicked build. Jason and Tom talk about the Speedway Motors Mustang II front suspension kit used on the build.
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!
AccuAir and Speedway Motors team up to bring you a video series explaining the basics of air suspension. Watch these videos to get a better understanding of air suspension.
Step by step guide to the installation of the G-Comp front suspension.
Whether you are looking to change the look of your truck, get rid of your tired rusty springs, or upgrade the ride quality of your truck, Speedway Motors has you covered with stock height and lowered spring options.
We add some tuneability to the suspension on Project Chevelle by bolting on QA1 coilovers front and rear.
Project Chevelle undergoes front suspension upgrades to minimize feeling every dip and bump in the road. Josh S. walks through the install and quick overview of the tubular control arms and G comp spindles.