RideTech 12095010 Streetgrip System, 64-66 Mustang, S/B
64-66 Ford Mustang
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 5 business days for RideTech to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Dramatically improve the ride, handling and stance of your 1964-1966 Mustang with our StreetGRIP suspension kit. It's the perfect solution for restored cars as well restomods. StreetGRIP is a complete easy-to-install solution with everything that you need including lowering springs, adjustable shock absorbers, high performance bushings, a heavy duty swaybar, tall ball joints, ball joint wedge plates, shackles, hardware and instructions.
StreetGrip System Includes Front Dual Rate Coilsprings, Front Swaybar, Delrin Control Arm Bushings, Ball joint wedge plate. HQ Series Adjustable monotube shocks, Composite leaf springs, Delrin leaf spring bushings, shackles, hardware and instructions.
- Dramatically improves ride quality and handling.
- Vehicle-specific RideTech HQ series rebound adjustable shocks offer the ultimate in ride quality and handling performance.
- Vehicle-specific dual-rate coil springs offer the best of both worlds...ride quality AND crisp handling.
- Composite rear leaf springs offer linear spring rate. They save 70lbs of unsprung weight.
- Delrin control arm and leaf spring bushings eliminate unwanted movement and stiction.
- Tall ball joints dramatically improve OEM camber curve to give your car a much more stable feel through the corners.
- Larger front swaybar minimizes unwanted body roll through the corners.
Q & A
Get up to date with the latest rule change and successfully update your sprint car support bars with the help of our very own Jason Martin!
In this Tech Tip, a returning customer asks for advice on building a front suspension kit for his Model A rat rod.
Step by Step instructions to install a G-comp rear suspension setup.
In this Tech Tip, a customer has a few questions for John about one of our spring over axle kits.
In this Tech Tip, John answers a customer concerns about adding additional drop to his 1960-1972 Chevy truck.
Step by step guide to the installation of the G-Comp front suspension.
In this article, Speedway employee Adam talks about the process of building a custom adjustable 3-link rear suspension for his '67 Cougar.