RideTech 11700110 '07-13 Silverado 1500 StreetGrip Suspension Kit
07-13 Chevy Silverado 1500, Hardware Included, Front Coil Springs Included, Spindles Included
Lower your 2007-2013 Chevrolet Silverado or GMC Sierra up to 4" up front and 6.5" in the rear with Ridetech StreetGrip system. More than a "drop kit", StreetGrip will turn your vehicle into a high-performance muscle truck with better stance, handling and ride quality. StreetGrip is 100% bolt-on, fully adjustable and made in the USA. It includes everything you need to lower your 2WD Silverado or Sierra -- GMT900 platform. Front factory springs and shocks are replaced with heavy-duty HQ Series Coil-Overs with a 1,000,001-mile warranty. Front and rear shock absorbers feature rebound adjustment so that you can fine-tune valving to suit your driving style and vehicle specs. Drop Spindles finish off the front installation to achieve the ultimate drop. Rear suspension upgrades feature an adjustable shackle and flip kit plus adjustable HQ Series shock absorbers. All necessary hardware is included to make the swap a simple bolt-on upgrade. Fits standard, extended and crew cab two-wheel-drive 1500 configurations. Minimum 17" diameter wheels are required.
- Lowered stance
- Adjustable ride height, 3"-4" front drop & 5.5"-6.5" rear drop
- Improved ride quality and handling
- Rebound adjustable shocks with 1,000,001 mile warranty
- Bolt-on installation - No welding (Rear bump stop bracket must be removed)
- Corrected driveline angles to prevent driveline vibrations
- HQ Series front Coil-Overs with mounting brackets
- HQ Series rear shock absorbers
- 2" drop spindles (17" minimum wheel size)
- Axle flip brackets
- Leaf spring hanger brackets - adjustable height
- Shackles with Delrin bushings
- Cellular bump stops
- All new hardware including axle U-bolts
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for RideTech to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
Q & A
Learn the proper method of blocking a race car in this step-by-step procedure to follow when performing this task. Learn why consistency is important and a few "not-to-do's".
Learn about Speedway Motor's Fully Assembled Rear Control Arm Kit and how it saves time and hassle. In this video, Joe and Kyle explain the benefits of this new product.
In this Tech Tip, a returning customer asks for advice on building a front suspension kit for his Model A rat rod.
Step by Step instructions to install a G-comp rear suspension setup.