RideTech 11700110 '07-13 Silverado 1500 StreetGrip Suspension Kit
07-13 Chevy Silverado 1500, Hardware Included, Front Coil Springs Included, Spindles Included
Lower your 2007-2013 Chevrolet Silverado or GMC Sierra up to 4" up front and 6.5" in the rear with Ridetech StreetGrip system. More than a "drop kit", StreetGrip will turn your vehicle into a high-performance muscle truck with better stance, handling and ride quality. StreetGrip is 100% bolt-on, fully adjustable and made in the USA. It includes everything you need to lower your 2WD Silverado or Sierra -- GMT900 platform. Front factory springs and shocks are replaced with heavy-duty HQ Series Coil-Overs with a 1,000,001-mile warranty. Front and rear shock absorbers feature rebound adjustment so that you can fine-tune valving to suit your driving style and vehicle specs. Drop Spindles finish off the front installation to achieve the ultimate drop. Rear suspension upgrades feature an adjustable shackle and flip kit plus adjustable HQ Series shock absorbers. All necessary hardware is included to make the swap a simple bolt-on upgrade. Fits standard, extended and crew cab two-wheel-drive 1500 configurations. Minimum 17" diameter wheels are required.
- Lowered stance
- Adjustable ride height, 3"-4" front drop & 5.5"-6.5" rear drop
- Improved ride quality and handling
- Rebound adjustable shocks with 1,000,001 mile warranty
- Bolt-on installation - No welding (Rear bump stop bracket must be removed)
- Corrected driveline angles to prevent driveline vibrations
- HQ Series front Coil-Overs with mounting brackets
- HQ Series rear shock absorbers
- 2" drop spindles (17" minimum wheel size)
- Axle flip brackets
- Leaf spring hanger brackets - adjustable height
- Shackles with Delrin bushings
- Cellular bump stops
- All new hardware including axle U-bolts
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for RideTech to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
RideTech 11535010 63-82 C2/C3 Corvette StreetGrip Suspension Kit
UMI 251520-B 08-09 G8, 10-14 Camaro, Rear Suspension Kit, Black
UMI 251520-R 08-09 G8, 10-14 Camaro Rear Suspension Kit, Red
QA1 HK32-FMM6 Handling Suspension Kit, 2011-14 Mustang
Complete Front Suspension Kit, 1963-70 Chevy C10
QA1 HK12-CRB1 1966-70 Mopar B-Body Handling Suspension Kit, Level 2
TCI 1963-1972 Chevy C10 Independent Front Suspension Kit, 5 x 5
QA1 HK12-GMA2 1968-72 GM A-Body Handling Suspension Kit, Level 2
QA1 HK13-GMA1 1964-67 GM A-Body Handling Suspension Kit, Level 3
QA1 HK13-CRB1 1966-70 Mopar B-Body Handling Suspension Kit, Level 3
Q & A
In this Tech Tip, a returning customer asks for advice on building a front suspension kit for his Model A rat rod.
Step by Step instructions to install a G-comp rear suspension setup.
In this Tech Tip, a customer has a few questions for John about one of our spring over axle kits.
In this Tech Tip, John answers a customer concerns about adding additional drop to his 1960-1972 Chevy truck.
Step by step guide to the installation of the G-Comp front suspension.
In this Tech Tip, John responds to a customer question about the rod end angle on his Model A 4-Bar Suspension Kit.
Click to learn about split wishbone, hairpin radius rod, and four bar suspensions. Learn the history and difference between these solid axle suspension designs.
Learn how to build your own 3 Link Suspension. Our expert goes over his process for building a custom adjustable 3-link rear suspension for his 1967 Cougar.