RideTech 11537199 Rear Strongarm System, 68-79 Corvette
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 5 business days for RideTech to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
The rear suspension system utilizes an offset trailing arm with a "trussed" design which allows maximum tire width while providing the utmost in strength. The rear trailing arm is outfitted with a rubber bushing in the standard configuration to mitigate NVH, while a bearing option is offered that provides the maximum in handling performance. When combined with the tubular rear cross member the trailing arms place the coil overs to the rear of the axle for better motion ratio and damping control while providing additional height adjustment via the movable lower coil over mounts. The new strut rods utilize Teflon lined heim joints which are repositioned on the axle end to maximize suspension geometry and provide adjustability without needing to be removed.
• Lowers vehicle ride height
• Mounting hardware to maintain ground & tire clearance, driveline angles, and load capacities
• Bolt-on installation (no fabrication required)
• Greatly improved handling performance
• Ultimate ride quality.
More Like This
RideTech 11006799 Hd Parallel Weld-In 4 Link, 3/4/1 Ton Trucks
RideTech 11004699 Rear CoolRide Universal Air Spring/Shock Mount
RideTech 18987999 Triangulated Weld-In 4 Link Kit, Powdercoated
RideTech 18988899 Parallel Weld-In 4 Link Kit, Powercoated Black
RideTech 11037197 Heim Vers, Bolt-On 4-Link 55-57 Chevy 2Pc Frame
RideTech 11037199 Bolt-On 4-Link, 55-57 Chevy W/ 2 Piece Frame
RideTech 11054010 Rear CoolRide Kit, 58-64 Impala
RideTech 11054610 Rear CoolRide Kit, 58-64 Impala
RideTech 11146699 Rear Upper Strongarm, 65-70 Buick Fullsize
RideTech 11154010 Rear CoolRide Kit, 65-70 Pontiac Fullsize
Q & A
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks teamed up to build a 1952 Chevy Truck in celebration of Speedway Motors’ 65th Anniversary. Jason and Tom take a few minutes to talk about the rear suspension the team used on the truck.
Get up to date with the latest rule change and successfully update your sprint car support bars with the help of our very own Jason Martin!
Whether you are looking to change the look of your truck, get rid of your tired rusty springs, or upgrade the ride quality of your truck, Speedway Motors has you covered with stock height and lowered spring options.
Easy to follow instructions to install a G-Comp rear suspension kit.