RideTech 11535010 63-82 C2/C3 Corvette StreetGrip Suspension Kit
63-82 Chevy Corvette, Delrin Bushing Material, Front Coil Springs Included, Black powdercoated
This 1963-1982 Corvette StreetGRIP suspension kit provides modern handling and ride quality while lowering your car for great stance. Whether you are restoring your Corvette or building a restomod / pro-touring car, StreetGRIP will transform your driving experience for the better. The complete kit is easy to install and contains everything that you need to get the job done including lowering springs, adjustable shocks, high performance, self lubricating bushings, and a beefy heavy duty sway bar, also includes hardware and instructions. A Ridetech exclusive, our shocks carry a million and one mile warranty. With the StreetGRIP system, driving on the highway will be a pleasure. Your chassis will feel more settled and controlled. When the road gets curvy, StreetGRIP will keep your tires level and planted while reducing body roll and reacting to transitions more quickly and effectively. You’ll love driving your classic.
- Composite leaf spring offer linear spring rate and save 30lbs of unsprung weight.
- Leaf Spring mounting block
- Adjustable ride height
- Optional front spring spacer
- Included rear height spacers
- Vehicle-specific dual-rate coilsprings offer the best of both worlds … ride quality and sporty handling.
- Self-lubricating Delrin control arm bushings eliminate unwanted movement and stiction.
- A heavy duty, Large diameter front swaybar minimizes unwanted body roll.
- Delrin sway bar bushings eliminate unwanted movement and stiction. No squeaking, no binding, no slop.
- Vehicle-specific RideTech HQ series shocks have adjustable rebound to help you fine tune ride and handling to suit your driving preferences.
- A Ridetech exclusive, our shocks carry a million and one mile warranty
StreetGrip System Includes Composite leaf spring, Dual Rate Coilsprings, Adjustable HQ Series Monotube Shock absorbers, Heavy Duty Front Swaybar, Delrin Control Arm Bushings, all necessary hardware and instructions. Shocks carry a million and one mile warranty.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for RideTech to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Q & A
Step by Step instructions to install a G-comp rear suspension setup.
In this Tech Tip, a returning customer asks for advice on building a front suspension kit for his Model A rat rod.
In this Tech Tip, a customer has a few questions for John about one of our spring over axle kits.
Here's a handy guide to familiarize you with our G-Comp line of performance suspension systems.
In this Tech Tip, John answers a customer concerns about adding additional drop to his 1960-1972 Chevy truck.
Step by step guide to the installation of the G-Comp front suspension.
In this Tech Tip, John responds to a customer question about the rod end angle on his Model A 4-Bar Suspension Kit.
Click to learn about split wishbone, hairpin radius rod, and four bar suspensions. Learn the history and difference between these solid axle suspension designs.