RideTech 11505899 Rear StrongArms, 2010-2015 Camaro
Rear Lower Position, Billet Control Arm Style, Aluminum, Steel Cross Pin Material
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 5 business days for RideTech to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
With the continued success of our Camaro Coil Over and Air Suspension systems, we are now proud to release our new Billet Rear Strong Arms. The adjustable billet arms are the perfect compliment to your existing RideTech suspension.
- All designed, manufactured, assembled, and packaged in the USA
- All parts CNC machined out of U.S.-made 6061-T6511 billet aluminum
- Trailing and Lower Control Arms feature mechanically locked alignment settings - no slipping under high loads with sticky tires
- Tab alignment system allows predictable, repeatable alignment changes in minimal time
- Lower Control Arm allows a nearly 4 degree range of Camber Adjustment
- Adjustable Trailing Arm allows proper suspension geometry to be maintained at extreme camber settings
- Trailing Arm, Toe Link, and Lower Control Arm are more rigid in compression, tension, and torsion than OEM parts, while saving 1.5lb in overall weight
- Toe links utilize Kevlar lined rod ends and lightweight aluminum adjusting sleeves
- Lower Control Arm includes integrated mounts for both FE3 (inboard) and FE4 (outboard) mounting style sway bars
- Trailing Arm and Lower Control Arm feature injection molded Delrin inboard bushings, greatly reducing suspension compliance under lateral and longitudinal loads
- Anodized Black with Laser etched RideTech logos
More Like This
RideTech 19011499 Front Lower StrongArms, Mustang II
RideTech 19012899 Front Lower StrongArms, Mustang II
RideTech 19013699 Front Upper Mustang II StrongArms
QA1 52363 Lower Rear control arm, 2010-11 Camaros
Eibach 5.25950K Pro-Alignment Toyota Rear Lower Control Arms
Eibach 5.13425K Pro-Alignment Jeep JK Rear Lower Arm Kit
RideTech 11013699 Front Upper StrongArms, 55-57 Chevy Car
RideTech 11053699 Front Upper StrongArms, 58-64 Impala
RideTech 11162899 Front Lower StrongArms, 67-69 GM F Body
RideTech 11163699 Front Upper StrongArms, 67-69 GM Fbody
Q & A
Get up to date with the latest rule change and successfully update your sprint car support bars with the help of our very own Jason Martin!
Whether you are looking to change the look of your truck, get rid of your tired rusty springs, or upgrade the ride quality of your truck, Speedway Motors has you covered with stock height and lowered spring options.
Project Chevelle undergoes front suspension upgrades to minimize feeling every dip and bump in the road. Josh S. walks through the install and quick overview of the tubular control arms and G comp spindles.
Darrian explains the process of Shelby/Arning drop changes and how that affects your car.
Speedway Motors employee Steve is back at it with his Laguna build. This time Steve tackles the rear control arms, upgrading the factory stamped set with a more rigid boxed set from Speedway Motors
Have a 1970-1994 GM A- or X-body in need of some new lower control arms? Take a look at what Speedway Motors' employee Steve L. has to say about our lower control arms!
In this Tech Tip, John responds to a customer question about tubular control arms.