RideTech 11365010 Streetgrip System, 73-87 C10, S/B
C10, R10, C15, C1500, R1500, C10 Pickup, C15/C1500 Pickup
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 5 business days for RideTech to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Lower your 1973-1987 GM pickup while dramatically improving its handling and ride quality. Nicknamed the "squarebody," these pickups really benefit from our StreetGRIP suspension system. The complete kit includes special composite leaf springs that shed a considerable amount of unsprung weight. The trick leaf springs also create a great stance in conjunction with dual rate coil springs and dropped spindles. Self-lubricating delrin bushings reduce deflection without making noise. The icing on the cake is a set of RideTech HQ Series adjustable monotube shock absorbers. Our shocks are vastly superior to the cheap twin-tube shocks sold in other kits with respect to handling, ride, and durability. When choosing a suspension kit, it's important to keep in mind that shocks are one of the most important parts of the equation. RideTech shocks are so good, they carry a million and one mile warranty. StreetGRIP and Squarebodies go great together. The proof is in the drive.
- COMPOSITE LEAF SPRINGS eliminate spring sag and optimize ride quality & handling while reducing unsprung weight by as much as 70 lbs.
- CUSTOM SHACKLES AND HANGERS W/DELRIN BUSHINGS eliminate unwanted movement and stiction, improve handling, and are self-lubricating.
- FRONT DUAL RATE COILSPRINGS have a spring rate optimized to enhance ride quality while not sacrificing performance.
- DELRIN BUSHINGS for the leaf springs and control arms eliminate unwanted movement and stiction, improve handling, and are self-lubricating.
- 1-1/4" SWAYBAR reduces roll over stock bar and poly bushings with delrin liner eliminate stiction & improve ride quality.
- ADJUSTABLE MONOTUBE SHOCKS are tuned per application and offer a 1,000,001-Mile Warranty.
- DROP SPINDLES provide a 2.5" drop and include caliper brackets.
More Like This
RideTech 11360201 Coilover System, 1973-1987 C10
RideTech 11365110 Streetgrip System, 73-87 C10, B/B
DJM Suspension DJM2456-3/5-LTD Lowering Kit, 73-87 C10, 3/5 Drop
DJM Suspension DJM2045L-5/5 LTD Lowering Kit, 73-87 C10, 5/5 Drop
DJM Suspension DJM2045H-5/5 LTD Lowering Kit,73-87 C10,5/5 Drop
DJM Suspension DJM2456-5/5 LTD Lowering Kit, 73-87 C10, 5/5 Drop
RideTech 11360297 Air Suspension System, 73-87 C10
Garage Sale - TCI Leaf Spring Mount Kit, 1937-39 Chevy
Q & A
Get up to date with the latest rule change and successfully update your sprint car support bars with the help of our very own Jason Martin!
In this Tech Tip, a returning customer asks for advice on building a front suspension kit for his Model A rat rod.
Step by Step instructions to install a G-comp rear suspension setup.
In this Tech Tip, a customer has a few questions for John about one of our spring over axle kits.
In this Tech Tip, John answers a customer concerns about adding additional drop to his 1960-1972 Chevy truck.
Step by step guide to the installation of the G-Comp front suspension.
In this article, Speedway employee Adam talks about the process of building a custom adjustable 3-link rear suspension for his '67 Cougar.