RideTech 11345010 Streetgrip System, 63-70 C10, S/B
63-70 Chevy C10 Pickup
A StreetGRIP Suspension System will upgrade the ride and handling of your 1963-1972 Chevrolet C10 pickup while also improving the stance with a lowered ride height. RideTech has worked tirelessly to develop C10-specific dual rate coil springs and monotube shock absorbers. Thousands of test miles on the street as well as on our exclusive test track have resulted in components that are perfectly matched to the C10 platform. To get your truck low, the C10 StreetGRIP kit includes a Boxed, bolt-in C-Notch kit along with dropped spindles and a full length panhard bar with relocation bracket.
- INDUSTRY EXCLUSIVE Delrin Bushings for your OEM control arms to eliminate metal-to-metal OEM bushings or worn OEM rubber bushings to provide years of quiet friction-free service.
- INDUSTRY EXCLUSIVE Boxed Bolt-In C-Notch that can be installed INSIDE the framerail without bed removal or modification.
- Full-length Panhard bar with relocated mount to correct the position of the Panhard bar at your new lowered ride height.
- INDUSTRY EXCLUSIVE Dual-Rate Coil springs that provide both a superior ride quality AND handling while retaining OEM hauling capacity.
- RideTech HQ Series Adjustable Shocks with new mounts to provide the finest in ride quality and handling in the world...AND a 1,000,001-mile shock warranty!
- 2.5" Drop Spindles included
- 1.250" Front Swaybar with Delrin Bushings provides superior handling AND superior ride quality.
- Heavy Duty trailing arm blocks, U-bolts, and hardware to replace your worn OEM pieces
- Durable, attractive powdercoating...no rusted parts on your nice truck!
StreetGrip System for 63-72 C10. Includes Dual Rate Coil Springs, Front Swaybar, Drop Spindles, Delrin Control Arm Bushings, Front and Rear HQ Series Shocks, C-Notch kit, Full Length Adjustable Panhard Bar & Lowering Blocks.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 5 business days for RideTech to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
RideTech 11345110 Streetgrip System, 63-70 C10, B/B
RideTech 11330198 Level 1 Air Suspension System, 63-72 C10
1960-72 C10 3 Inch Front/ 5 Inch Rear Drop Lowering Kit w/ Shocks
1960-72 C10 2 Inch Front / 4 Inch Rear Drop Lowering Kit
1960-72 C10 3 Inch Front / 5 Inch Rear Drop Lowering Kit
1960-72 C10 2 Inch Front/ 4 Inch Rear Drop Lowering Kit w/ Shocks
Belltech 710 Lowering Kit, 63-72 GM C10, 2"
Belltech 951 Lowering Kit, 63-72 GM C10 1" F/2" R W/O Shocks
Belltech 952 Lowering Kit, 63-70 GM C10 4" F/5" R W/O Shocks
DJM Suspension DJM2355-5/5 Lowering Kit, 63-72 C10, 5/5 Drop
Q & A
Step by Step instructions to install a G-comp rear suspension setup.
In this Tech Tip, a returning customer asks for advice on building a front suspension kit for his Model A rat rod.
In this Tech Tip, a customer has a few questions for John about one of our spring over axle kits.
Here's a handy guide to familiarize you with our G-Comp line of performance suspension systems.
In this Tech Tip, John answers a customer concerns about adding additional drop to his 1960-1972 Chevy truck.
Step by step guide to the installation of the G-Comp front suspension.
In this Tech Tip, John responds to a customer question about the rod end angle on his Model A 4-Bar Suspension Kit.
Click to learn about split wishbone, hairpin radius rod, and four bar suspensions. Learn the history and difference between these solid axle suspension designs.