RideTech 11245110 Streetgrip System, 68-72 GM A Body, B/B
68-72 Buick, 68-72 Chevy, 68-72 Oldsmobile, 68-72 Pontiac
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 5 business days for RideTech to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
This StreetGRIP suspension kit improves the handling, ride quality and stance of 1968-1972 GM A-body muscle cars including Chevelle, Malibu, Cutlass, Skylark, GTO, 442, Tempest and Lemans. StreetGRIP suspension is perfect for restorations as well as restomods and pro-touring cars. StreetGRIP offers direct replacement installation for original>
BENEFITS AND FEATURES
- Vehicle-specific RideTech HQ series rebound adjustable shocks offer the ultimate in ride quality and handling performance.
- Vehicle-specific dual-rate front and rear coil springs offer the best of both worlds ... ride quality AND crisp handling.
- Delrin front control arm bushings eliminate unwanted movement and stiction in front suspension.
- Tall ball joints dramatically improve OEM camber curve to give your car a much more stable feel through the corners.
- Lower ball joints
- Larger swaybar minimizes unwanted body roll through the corners.
- Delrin swaybar bushings eliminate unwanted movement and stiction in the swaybar to improve ride quality and handling performance.
StreetGrip System Includes Dual Rate front Coilsprings, HQ Series Adjustable Monotube Shock Absorbers, Heavy Duty Front and Rear Swaybars, Delrin Front Control Arm Bushings, Tall upper ball joints, lower ball joints, hardware and instructions.
LOWER CONTROL ARM BUSHING> - Current design is for ROUND bushing only, Oval bushing design in process.
More Like This
RideTech 11245010 Streetgrip System, 68-72 GM A Body, S/B
QA1 HK02-GMA2 1968-72 GM A-Body Handling Suspension Kit, Level 2
QA1 HK03-GMA2 1968-72 GM A-Body Handling Suspension Kit, Level 3
QA1 DK11-GMA2 1968-72 GM A-Body Drag Racing Suspension Kit, Level 1
QA1 HK01-GMA2 1968-72 GM A-Body Handling Suspension Kit, Level 1
QA1 HK12-GMA2 1968-72 GM A-Body Handling Suspension Kit, Level 2
QA1 HK11-GMA2 Level One handling Suspension Kit, GM 68-72 GM A-body
QA1 DK01-GMA2 1968-72 GM A-Body Drag Racing Suspension Kit, Level 1
QA1 DK02-GMA2 1968-72 GM A-Body Drag Racing Suspension Kit, Level 2
QA1 DK12-GMA2 1968-72 GM A-Body Drag Racing Suspension Kit, Level 2
Q & A
AccuAir and Speedway Motors team up to bring you a video series explaining the basics of air suspension. Watch these videos to get a better understanding of air suspension.