RideTech 11179599 Front TruTurn System, 1970-81 Camaro
70-81 Chevy Camaro, IFS Front Suspension Type, 2 Inch Lowered Suspension Height Adjustment
Front TruTurn System for 1970-1981 Camaro / Firebird. Includes upper and lower StrongArms, tall spindles, steering arms, inner tie rods, outer tie rods, billet tie rod adjusters, center link, idler arm and pitman arm.
- The Upper StrongArms feature corrected ball joint angles for the tall spindles. The upper ball joint have been moved back to allow for additional caster setting to improve high speed stability and steering feel. Injection molded Delrin bushings with 13% Teflon are used to reduce deflection and stiction.
The Lower StrongArms feature a double sheer lower mount for increased strength. We have also dropped the lower shock mount to increase suspension travel and moved the lower ball joint forward to increase caster settings while keeping the wheel centered in the wheel opening. Injection molded Delrin bushings with 13% Teflon are used to reduce deflection and stiction.
- A TruTurn was added to this kit that includes tall spindles, steering arms, tall inner tie rods, billet tie rod adjusters, inner rods and a centerlink. They work together to provide minimized bumpsteer and improve camber gain.
* This spindle is design for use with 1967-1969 Camaro brakes systems.
* Fits 15" to 17" wheels with a maximum 4.5" backspacing
* Fits up to 18" x 10" wheels with with 6" backspacing.
* The exact wheel sizes needed on your car may vary, you must measure your car with the supension and brakes installed.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for RideTech to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
QA1 DK12-GMF2 1970-81 GM F-Body Drag Racing Suspension Kit, Level 2
UMI 266501-B 70-81 F-Body Corner Max Kit, Race/Street, Black
QA1 HK12-GMF2 1970-81 GM F-Body Handling Suspension Kit, Level 2
UMI 266602-B 70-81 F-Body Front End Handling Kit, Adj, Black
UMI 266601-B 70-81 F-Body Front End Kit, Street, Non-Adj, Black
UMI 266501-R 70-81 F-Body Corner Max Kit, Race/Street, Red
UMI 266602-R 70-81 F-Body Front End Handling Kit, Adj, Red
UMI 266601-R 70-81 F-Body Front End Kit, Street, Non-Adj, Red
Speedway Motors Straight Axle Front Suspension Kit, Solid I-Beam
Speedway Motors Straight Axle Front Suspension Kit,Drilled I-Beam
Q & A
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks joined teams to build a 1952 Chevy truck for the newest Week to Wicked build. Jason and Tom talk about the Speedway Motors Mustang II front suspension kit used on the build.
When it comes to a traditional style build on an early hot rod it just has to be rolling on a solid front axle of some sort. In this buyer's guide we take you through I-beam and round tube solid axles, spindle choices, radius rod needs, and more.
Step by step guide to the installation of the G-Comp front suspension.
Here's a handy guide to familiarize you with our G-Comp line of performance suspension systems.