RideTech 11175010 Streetgrip System, 70-81 GM F Body, S/B
70-81 Chevy Camaro, 70-81 Pontiac Firebird
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 5 business days for RideTech to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
This 1970-1981 Camaro and Firebird StreetGRIP suspension kit updates your car with modern handling, exceptional ride quality and lowered ride height. StreetGRIP suspension is the perfect solution for restored muscle cars as well as mild customs like restomods and pro-touring street machines. StreetGRIP is a complete easy-to-install solution. A direct replacement for original>
- Vehicle-specific RideTech HQ series shocks offer rebound adjustment and provide the ultimate in ride quality and handling.
- Composite leaf springs offer linear spring rate and save 70lbs of unsprung weight!
- Vehicle-specific dual-rate front coil springs offer the best of both worlds ... ride quality AND crisp handling.
- Delrin control arm and leaf spring bushings eliminate unwanted movement and stiction in front suspension.
- Tall ball joints dramatically improve OEM camber curve to give your car a much more stable feel through the corners.
- Lower Ball Joints
- Larger front swaybar minimizes unwanted body roll through the corners.
- Delrin sway bar bushings eliminate unwanted movement and stiction in the swaybar to improve ride quality and handling performance..
StreetGrip System Includes Dual Rate front Coilsprings, Composite Leaf Springs, HQ Series Adjustable Monotube Shock Absorbers, Heavy Duty front Swaybar, Delrin Control Arm Bushings, Tall upper ball joints, lower ball joints, Delrin leaf spring bushings, rear shackles, hardware and instructions.
More Like This
RideTech 11175110 Streetgrip System, 70-81 GM F Body, B/B
QA1 HK02-GMF2 Level Two handling Suspension Kit, 70-81 GM F-Body
QA1 HK03-GMF2 1970-81 GM F-Body Handling Suspension Kit, Level 3
QA1 HK01-GMF2 Level One handling Suspension Kit, GM 70-81 GM F-body
QA1 DK01-GMF2 Level One Drag Suspension Kit, 70-81 GM F-Body
QA1 DK02-GMF2 1970-81 GM F-Body Drag Racing Suspension Kit, Level 2
Garage Sale - TCI Leaf Spring Mount Kit, 1937-39 Chevy
Q & A
In this Tech Tip, a returning customer asks for advice on building a front suspension kit for his Model A rat rod.
In this Tech Tip, a customer has a few questions for John about one of our spring over axle kits.
Step by Step instructions to install a G-comp rear suspension setup.
In this Tech Tip, John answers a customer concerns about adding additional drop to his 1960-1972 Chevy truck.
Step by step guide to the installation of the G-Comp front suspension.
In this article, Speedway employee Adam talks about the process of building a custom adjustable 3-link rear suspension for his '67 Cougar.
Click to learn about split wishbone, hairpin radius rod, and four bar suspensions. Learn the history and difference between these solid axle suspension designs.
In this Tech Tip, John responds to a customer question about the rod end angle on his Model A 4-Bar Suspension Kit.