RideTech 11160298 Air Suspension System, 67-69 GM F Body
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 5 business days for RideTech to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Air Suspension System for 67-69 GM "F" Body. Includes front & rear HQ Series Shockwaves, upper & lower StrongArms, Tall Spindles, Bolt-On 4-Link and front MuscleBar.
This Air Suspension System is specifically designed to fit the 1967-1969 Camaro and Firebird. This system will give you the ability to achieve that ultra-low show stance and includes several components that will dramatically improve the suspension geometry to give your old muscle car modern drivability.
- RideTech Tall Spindles will induce more negative camber gain to maximize tire contact patch during cornering. It also offers a 2" pin drop which allows for the use of longer shocks creating more suspension travel.
- The Upper StrongArms feature corrected ball joint angles for the tall spindles. The upper ball joint have been moved back to allow for additional caster setting to improve high speed stability and steering feel. Offset slugs are also available for additional caster. Injection molded Delrin bushings with 13
- The Lower StrongArms feature a double sheer lower mount for increased strength. We have also dropped the lower shock mount to increase suspension travel and moved the lower ball joint forward to increase caster settings while keeping the wheel centered in the wheel opening. Injection molded Delrin bushings with 13
- HQ Series Shockwaves utilize an impact forged aluminum body and Monotube design to deliver excellent ride quality and handling. They allow fine tuning of the ride quality and handling the rebound knob is located at the top of the shock for under hood access. They come standard with a 1,000,0001 Mile Warranty.
- This Front MucleBar helps reduce body roll and creates room for wider front tires. It includes the PosiLink endlinks that provide immediate engagement between the chassis and control arms.
- The Bolt On 4-Link greatly improves traction, handling and ride quality. Installation does not require the any major modifications to the floor pan and requires only minimal welding to the axle tube. Works with minitubs.
To complete this Air Suspension system please choose from one of our Compressor Systems.
More Like This
RideTech 11165110 Streetgrip System, 67-69 GM F Body, B/B
RideTech 11210298 Air Suspension System, 1993-02 GM F Body
RideTech 11165010 Streetgrip System, 67-69 GM F Body, S/B
RideTech 11015010 Streetgrip System, 55-57 Chevy Car, S/B
RideTech 11020201 Coilover System, 55-57 Chevy W/ One Piece Frame
RideTech 11020298 Air Suspension System, 55-57 Chevy 1 Pc Frame
RideTech 11025010 Streetgrip System, 55-57 Chevy Wagon, S/B
RideTech 11030201 Coilover System, 55-57 Chevy W/ Two Piece Frame
RideTech 11040201 Coilover System, 58 Impala
RideTech 11055010 Streetgrip System, 58-64 GM B Body, S/B
Q & A
AccuAir and Speedway Motors team up to bring you a video series explaining the basics of air suspension. Watch these videos to get a better understanding of air suspension.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks teamed up to build a 1952 Chevy Truck in celebration of Speedway Motors’ 65th Anniversary. Jason and Tom take a few minutes to talk about the rear suspension the team used on the truck.