RideTech 11055010 Streetgrip System, 58-64 GM B Body, S/B
Bel Air, Biscayne, Impala, Brookwood, Nomad, Yeoman, Kingswood, Parkwood
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 5 business days for RideTech to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Install a StreetGRIP suspension system on your full size 1958-1964 GM B-body and you will be rewarded with improved ride quality, handling, and a lowered stance. The range includes, Biscaynes, Bel Airs, Impalas, El Caminos, Starfires, Star Chiefs, LeSabres and others. The complete kit has been designed with dual rate coil springs, heavy duty swaybars and self-lubricating bushings. To help get the front of the car as low as possible, we provide a set of dropped spindles. Arguably, the most important part of the kit is the adjustable monotube shock absorbers. Specially calibrated to work with early B-bodies, they provide a giant technological leap forward with respect to both ride quality and handling. The shocks also come with RideTech's exclusive million and one-mile warranty.
- FRONT AND REAR DUAL RATE COILSPRINGS have a spring rate optimized to enhance ride quality while not sacrificing performance.
- DELRIN BUSHINGS eliminate unwanted movement and stiction, improve handling, and are self-lubricating.
- HEAVY DUTY SWAYBARS reduce body roll. Poly bushings with delrin liner eliminate stiction without squeaks or slop.
- ADJUSTABLE MONOTUBE SHOCKS are tuned specifically for B-bodies and offer an exclusive 1,000,001-mile warranty.
- DROP SPINDLES Get your car as low as possible**
**SPECIAL NOTE: A matching disc brake kit will need to be used with the spindles included in this kit. Baer, Wilwood and CPP offer kits for this spindle that include all of the necessary brackets.
More Like This
RideTech 11055110 Streetgrip System, 58-64 GM B Body, B/B
RideTech 11060201 Coilover System, 59-64 Impala
RideTech 11060298 Air Suspension System, 59-64 Impala
RideTech 11050198 Level 1 Air Suspension System, 58-64 Impala
RideTech 11050910 Front CoolRide Kit, 58-64 Impala
Garage Sale - TCI Leaf Spring Mount Kit, 1937-39 Chevy
Q & A
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!