Richmond 92-0775-2605 Powertrax GM 7.5 10-Bolt Locking Differential
GM 7.5" 10-Bolt
The 7.5 inch Powertrax Traction System is the latest design in traction adding differential technology. It combines the smooth operation of a limited-slip differential, with the traction performance of a locking differential. A precise synchronization mechanism eliminates the ratcheting sounds typical of other locking differentials. Special gear and spring design reduce the backlash and therefore driveline windup. An ultra-strength alloy material is used throughout, which is 67% stronger than titanium.
Installation is simple because no ring and pinion set-up is required. In addition, no special tools or oils are needed (installs in about one hour). Step by step model specific instructions are provided with every kit.
- Positive traction - full locker
- Delivers engine power to both wheels when coming off the line
- Upgrade and improve your times and your vehicles reputation
- Smooth quiet operation - fully automatic
- 7.5 Inch Powertrax Unit
- Do-it-yourself - installs in about one hour
- No special tools required
- Works for both cars and trucks
- Gives 2-wheel drive trucks the traction power of 4x4s
- Excellent replacement for Posi trac style lockers
- No special gear lube required
- Use 85W-140 in warm climates, 80W-90 in cold climates
Item Details26-tooth, 1975-1995 Open Drive
NotesNo special gear lube required. Use 85W-140in cold climates, 80W-90 in warm climates. 26 Spline. Locker.
Q & A
Tim talks about our Winters quick change rear end & components.
Finally, Project Chevelle gets a real hot rod engine under its hood! And what about that flimsy old column shift three-speed? We've got that covered too.
Speedway Motors employees are committed to helping customers, as well as working on their own projects during down time. Follow along as our employee, Zach, rebuilds a 10 Bolt.
How to determine the quick change R&P ratio without opening up the rear in street cars with quick changes, sprint cars, modifieds, late models and GOTRA cars.