RETROSOUND LONG BEACH RADIO
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for RetroSound to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 92634886 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
RetroSound's award-winning Long Beach radio is the most technologically-advanced radio ever made for your 1955-57 Thunderbird. The Long Beach is SiriusXM-Ready and connects to the SiriusXM SXV300 Connect Vehicle Tuner (sold separately, subscription required). The SXV300 plugs directly into the Long Beach without the need for special adapters or cables. The compact size installs easily and discreetly behind the dash for a fully integrated look.
Long Beach is the only Made-For-iPod/iPhone radio for your vintage ride, and also features built-in Bluetooth connectivity for hands-free phone calls and wireless audio streaming. Long Beach features a 32,000 color display to customize your radio to your vehicle's interior. Two USB ports for iPod/iPhone plus two standard auxiliary inputs are included. Long Beach has a built-in 25 watts x 4 channel power RMS MOSFET amplifier as well as front and rear RCA pre-outs, plus subwoofer output, to add external amplifiers. It mounts seamlessly into your dash thanks to RetroSound's patented InfiniMount adjustable bracket system.
- Made for iPod/iPhone
- Built-in Bluetooth connectivity
- 32,000 color display
- Authentic push-button styling
- AM/FM RDS tuner with 30 pre-sets
- Two rear-mounted USB ports for Ipod/Iphone or USB flash drive
- Two auxiliary inputs for portable devices
- 25 watts x 4 channel RMS power amplifier
- Dual RCA pre-outs plus subwoofer output for external amplifiers
- Patented InfiniMount adjustable shaft system
- Body can be mounted remotely for custom installation using optional extension cable
- Works seamlessly with any of our external amplifiers
- Fits 1955-57 Thunderbird
More Like This
RetroSound HC-401-03-93 Hermosa Radio, 1967-68 Camaro, Chrome
RetroSound HC-108-09-78 Hermosa Radio, 1962-65 Nova, Chrome
RetroSound HB-226-55-75 Hermosa Radio, 1969-73 Mustang, Black
RetroSound HC-126-09-79 Hermosa Radio, 1961-62 Impala, Chrome
RetroSound HC-111-09-78 Hermosa Radio, 1963-64 Impala, Chrome
RetroSound HC-115-121-03-73 Hermosa Radio, 1965-66 Impala, Chrome
RetroSound HC-119-23-93 Hermosa Radio, 1967-72 Chevy Truck, Chrome
RetroSound HB-219-23-93 Hermosa Radio, 1967-72 Chevy Truck, Black
RetroSound HB-125-04-74 Hermosa Radio, 1964-66 Mustang, Chrome
RetroSound RC900C-109-06-76 Classic Radio, 1959-60 Impala, Chrome
Q & A
Tim provides a brief introduction to our RetroSound Stereos.
Tim talks about some of the 1940 Ford dash items we offer.
Speedway Motors employee Greg N. takes some time to sit down and talk about the RACEceiver radios, kits, and components.
Dialing in a suspension setup? Why not use a vehicle mounted camera to record the travel? Click here for some information on the versatility of vehicle mounted cameras and where to mount them!