RetroSound's award-winning Long Beach radio is the most technologically-advanced radio ever made for your 1970-78 Nissan. The Long Beach is SiriusXM-Ready and connects to the SiriusXM SXV300 Connect Vehicle Tuner (sold separately, subscription required). The SXV300 plugs directly into the Long Beach without the need for special adapters or cables. The compact size installs easily and discreetly behind the dash for a fully integrated look.
Long Beach is the only Made-For-iPod/iPhone radio for your vintage ride, and also features built-in Bluetooth connectivity for hands-free phone calls and wireless audio streaming. Long Beach features a 32,000 color display to customize your radio to your vehicle's interior. Two USB ports for iPod/iPhone plus two standard auxiliary inputs are included. Long Beach has a built-in 25 watts x 4 channel power RMS MOSFET amplifier as well as front and rear RCA pre-outs, plus subwoofer output, to add external amplifiers. It mounts seamlessly into your dash thanks to RetroSound's patented InfiniMount adjustable bracket system.
- Made for iPod/iPhone
- Built-in Bluetooth connectivity
- 32,000 color display
- Authentic push-button styling
- AM/FM RDS tuner with 30 pre-sets
- Two rear-mounted USB ports for Ipod/Iphone or USB flash drive
- Two auxiliary inputs for portable devices
- 25 watts x 4 channel RMS power amplifier
- Dual RCA pre-outs plus subwoofer output for external amplifiers
- Patented InfiniMount adjustable shaft system
- Body can be mounted remotely for custom installation using optional extension cable
- Works seamlessly with any of our external amplifiers
- Fits 1970-78 Nissan