RetroSound S-692 Standard Series Stereo Speakers, 6X9 Inch
Hyundai, Daewoo, Jaguar, Kia, Chrysler, Dodge, Eagle, Jeep, Plymouth, Buick, Cadillac, Chevy
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
These 6x9-inch stereo replacement speakers are a great way to upgrade the sound in your vintage ride. They use a ceramic magnet structure for high power handling and exceptional bass response. Treated foam surrounds deliver the most natural sound possible with no distortion and remarkable durability. Mylar tweeters produce crisp, clear highs. Price is per pair.
- 6x9-inch stereo dash replacement speakers
- Ceramic magnet structure for high power handling
- Mounting depth is just 2.75-inches
- Treated foam surrounds for smooth, natural sound
- Mylar tweeters for crisp, clear highs
- Dip-cut back plate for extended pole piece excursion
- 50 watts RMS/100 watts peak power handling
- Speaker grills and speaker wire included
- Sold as pair
More Like This
RetroSound R-693N Ultra-thin Stereo Speakers, 6X9 Inch
RetroSound R-652N Ultra-thin Stereo Speakers, 6-1/2 Inch
RetroSound R-612 Standard Series Stereo Speakers, 6-1/2 Inch
RetroSound R-525N Ultra-thin Stereo Speakers, 5-1/4 Inch
RetroSound S-52 Standard Series Stereo Speakers, 5-1/4 Inch
RetroSound R-463N Ultra-thin Stereo Speakers, 4X6 Inch
RetroSound R-352N Dash Speakers, 1971-76 Impala, Thin
RetroSound R-452N Ultra-thin Stereo Speakers, 4-1/2 Inch
RetroSound R-410 Ultra Thin Dash Replacement Speaker, 4 x 10 Inch
Replacement Foam Ear Plugs for Black Box Radio System
Q & A
Tim provides a brief introduction to our RetroSound Stereos.
Tim talks about some of the 1940 Ford dash items we offer.
Speedway Motors employee Greg N. takes some time to sit down and talk about the RACEceiver radios, kits, and components.
Dialing in a suspension setup? Why not use a vehicle mounted camera to record the travel? Click here for some information on the versatility of vehicle mounted cameras and where to mount them!