RetroSound RS-C-280-281-32-82 Redondo RS Radio, 1965-67 Coronet
65-67 Dodge Coronet, Is FM Tuner, Is AM Tuner, Is Bluetooth Capable, Is USB Port
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for RetroSound to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
The RetroSound Redondo radio is the only made-for-iPod/iPhone radio available for your classic 1965-67 Dodge Coronet. Redondo looks like the original factory radio, but includes all the features of a modern car stereo. Hands-free Bluetooth phone operation is built-in, and you can stream audio wirelessly from your iPhone or any Android-based phone.
It features 32,000 color LCD display, two sets of RCA pre-outs and subwoofer output. Two rear auxiliary inputs for portable devices and two rear USB inputs for iPod or a USB flash drive are included. Redondo has separate radio display and push-button assemblies that are independently adjustable thanks to RetroSound's patented InfiniMount system. This is the most technologically advanced radio ever produced for vintage Dodge vehicles.
- Made for iPod/iPhone compatibility
- AM/FM tuner with selectable international frequencies
- Built-in Bluetooth for hands-free phone operation
- Wireless audio streaming from iPhone or Android-based phone
- New push button styling in your choice of black or chrome, and shaft controls for an authentic Dodge look
- 32,000 color illumination
- 25 watts x 4 RMS / 45 watts x 4 peak power output
- Two USB inputs for iPod/iPhone or flash drive WMA or MP3 files
- Two auxiliary inputs for portable devices
- Two sets of RCA pre-amp outputs plus subwoofer output
- 3 EQ presets / loudness control
- Selectable 12/24 hour clock
- Works seamlessly with any of our external amplifiers
- Chrome push buttons
- Black knobs
- Fits 1965-67 Coronet
Q & A
Tim talks about some of the 1940 Ford dash items we offer.
Tim provides a brief introduction to our RetroSound Stereos.
Speedway Motors employee Greg N. takes some time to sit down and talk about the RACEceiver radios, kits, and components.
Dialing in a suspension setup? Why not use a vehicle mounted camera to record the travel? Click here for some information on the versatility of vehicle mounted cameras and where to mount them!