RADIO,65-67 PLYM,REDONDO RS
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for RetroSound to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 92633414 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
The RetroSound Redondo radio is the only made-for-iPod/iPhone radio available for your classic 1965-67 Dodge Coronet. Redondo looks like the original factory radio, but includes all the features of a modern car stereo. Hands-free Bluetooth phone operation is built-in, and you can stream audio wirelessly from your iPhone or any Android-based phone.
It features 32,000 color LCD display, two sets of RCA pre-outs and subwoofer output. Two rear auxiliary inputs for portable devices and two rear USB inputs for iPod or a USB flash drive are included. Redondo has separate radio display and push-button assemblies that are independently adjustable thanks to RetroSound's patented InfiniMount system. This is the most technologically advanced radio ever produced for vintage Dodge vehicles.
- Made for iPod/iPhone compatibility
- AM/FM tuner with selectable international frequencies
- Built-in Bluetooth for hands-free phone operation
- Wireless audio streaming from iPhone or Android-based phone
- New push button styling in your choice of black or chrome, and shaft controls for an authentic Dodge look
- 32,000 color illumination
- 25 watts x 4 RMS / 45 watts x 4 peak power output
- Two USB inputs for iPod/iPhone or flash drive WMA or MP3 files
- Two auxiliary inputs for portable devices
- Two sets of RCA pre-amp outputs plus subwoofer output
- 3 EQ presets / loudness control
- Selectable 12/24 hour clock
- Works seamlessly with any of our external amplifiers
- Chrome push buttons
- Black knobs
- Fits 1965-67 Coronet
More Like This
RetroSound HC-401-03-93 Hermosa Radio, 1967-68 Camaro, Chrome
RetroSound HC-108-09-78 Hermosa Radio, 1962-65 Nova, Chrome
RetroSound HB-226-55-75 Hermosa Radio, 1969-73 Mustang, Black
RetroSound HC-126-09-79 Hermosa Radio, 1961-62 Impala, Chrome
RetroSound HC-111-09-78 Hermosa Radio, 1963-64 Impala, Chrome
RetroSound HC-115-121-03-73 Hermosa Radio, 1965-66 Impala, Chrome
RetroSound HC-119-23-93 Hermosa Radio, 1967-72 Chevy Truck, Chrome
RetroSound HB-219-23-93 Hermosa Radio, 1967-72 Chevy Truck, Black
RetroSound RC900C-109-06-76 Classic Radio, 1959-60 Impala, Chrome
RetroSound HI-101-253-68-78 Hermosa Radio, 1947-53 Chevy Truck
Q & A
Tim provides a brief introduction to our RetroSound Stereos.
Tim talks about some of the 1940 Ford dash items we offer.
Speedway Motors employee Greg N. takes some time to sit down and talk about the RACEceiver radios, kits, and components.
Dialing in a suspension setup? Why not use a vehicle mounted camera to record the travel? Click here for some information on the versatility of vehicle mounted cameras and where to mount them!