RetroSound RC900C-219-23-93 Classic Radio, 1967-72 GM C/K Truck
The RetroSound Retro Classic looks like your original radio while offering the most modern technologies for your classic 1967-72 GM Truck. Retro Classic features authentic push-button styling and an AM/FM tuner with 30 pre-sets. A rear-mounted auxiliary input is included to play portable devices such as iPod or portable satellite radio. A built-in 18 watts x 4 channel RMS amplifier provided plenty of power to your speakers. Retro Classic features our patented InfiniMount adjustable shaft system to make installation easy in virtually any classic vehicle.
- Fits 1967-72 GM Truck
- Chrome bezel and black face
- Chrome and black buttons
- Authentic push-button styling
- AM/FM tuner with 30 pre-sets
- Auxiliary input for portable devices
- 18 watts x 4 channel RMS power amplifier
- Patented InfiniMount adjustable shaft system
- Power antenna lead and amp turn on lead included
Owners Manual (PDF)
Note: See knob image for actual knob color/finish.
- This product is discontinued.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Tim provides a brief introduction to our RetroSound Stereos.
Tim talks about some of the 1940 Ford dash items we offer.
Speedway Motors employee Greg N. takes some time to sit down and talk about the RACEceiver radios, kits, and components.
Dialing in a suspension setup? Why not use a vehicle mounted camera to record the travel? Click here for some information on the versatility of vehicle mounted cameras and where to mount them!
This project consists of installing a RetroSound head unit into a 1967 Chevelle. Learn the advantages of this type of unit from accepting multiple faces to the extensively adjustable equalizer.