CLASS RAD 57 BEL AIR CHR
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for RetroSound to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 92633014 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
The RetroSound Retro Classic looks like your original radio while offering the most modern technologies for your classic 1957 Chevy. Retro Classic features authentic push-button styling and an AM/FM tuner with 30 pre-sets. A rear-mounted auxiliary input is included to play portable devices such as iPod or portable satellite radio. A built-in 18 watts x 4 channel RMS amplifier provided plenty of power to your speakers. Retro Classic features our patented InfiniMount adjustable shaft system to make installation easy in virtually any classic vehicle.
- Fits 1957 Chevy
- Chrome bezel and face
- Chrome radio buttons and black/chrome knobs
- Authentic push-button styling
- AM/FM tuner with 30 pre-sets
- Auxiliary input for portable devices
- 18 watts x 4 channel RMS power amplifier
- Patented InfiniMount adjustable shaft system
- Power antenna lead and amp turn on lead included
Owners Manual (PDF)
Note: See knob image for actual knob color/finish.
More Like This
RetroSound RC900C-109-06-76 Classic Radio, 1959-60 Impala, Chrome
RetroSound RC900C-126-05-75 Classic Radio, 1969-73 Mustang, Chrome
RetroSound RC900C-126-09-79 Classic Radio, 1961-62 Impala, Chrome
RetroSound HB-104-252-51-74 Hermosa Radio, 1957 Bel Air, Black
RetroSound HC-104-252-51-74 Hermosa Radio, 1957 Bel Air, Chrome
RetroSound HC-401-03-93 Hermosa Radio, 1967-68 Camaro, Chrome
RetroSound HC-108-09-78 Hermosa Radio, 1962-65 Nova, Chrome
RetroSound HB-226-55-75 Hermosa Radio, 1969-73 Mustang, Black
RetroSound HC-126-09-79 Hermosa Radio, 1961-62 Impala, Chrome
RetroSound HC-111-09-78 Hermosa Radio, 1963-64 Impala, Chrome
Q & A
Tim talks about some of the 1940 Ford dash items we offer.
Tim provides a brief introduction to our RetroSound Stereos.
Speedway Motors employee Greg N. takes some time to sit down and talk about the RACEceiver radios, kits, and components.
Dialing in a suspension setup? Why not use a vehicle mounted camera to record the travel? Click here for some information on the versatility of vehicle mounted cameras and where to mount them!
Product master Jeff K. doesn't like to hack up the dash in his projects just to hang a modern stereo. So instead, he hides them!