8" SUBWFR SYSTEM
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for RetroSound to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 92633287 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
RetroSound R-TW8 Series shallow-mount subwoofers offer exceptional performance in an ultra-thin design. Neodymium magnets offer high power handling with a mounting depth of just 2 inches. These subwoofers are built on a rigid cast-aluminum basket and feature injected poly-mica cones and Santoprene surrounds for smooth, natural, distortion-free bass reproduction. These subwoofers feature a vented pole piece and a single 1 3/4-inch voice coil on a Kapton former. Power handling is 250 watts RMS / 500 watts maximum. This package includes one R-TW82 2 Ohm woofer, and our new sealed MDF enclosure.
This enclosure measures just 15 x 12x 3 inches, for an internal air volume of .312 cubic feet. This is an optimum size for the woofer and is also perfect for installing into vehicles with limited space. The enclosure is finished in attractive charcoal carpet and includes deluxe push terminals and an eight-inch speaker grille.
- 2 Ohm R-TW82and enclosure
- Ultra-thin 8-inch flat subwoofer
- Neodymium magnet structure
- Rigid cast aluminum basket
- Injected poly mica cone
- Santoprene surround for smooth, natural sound
- 250 watts RMS/500 watts peak
- .312 cubic foot MDF enclosure
- Charcoal carpeting and deluxe speaker terminals
Q & A
Tim provides a brief introduction to our RetroSound Stereos.
Tim talks about some of the 1940 Ford dash items we offer.
Speedway Motors employee Greg N. takes some time to sit down and talk about the RACEceiver radios, kits, and components.
Dialing in a suspension setup? Why not use a vehicle mounted camera to record the travel? Click here for some information on the versatility of vehicle mounted cameras and where to mount them!