RetroSound R-69UK Dash Speaker, 1958-60 Impala, Thin
This dual voice coil dash replacement speaker gives you a stereo mix from your ride's single dash speaker location. It uses a Neodymium magnet structure for high power handling in a slim-mount design. A Santoprene surround delivers the most natural sound possible with no distortion. Dual mylar tweeters produce crisp, clear highs. Universal speaker mounting bracket included.
- 6x9 inch stereo dash replacement speaker
- Stereo mix from your single speaker location
- Neodymium magnet structure for ultra-thin design
- Santoprene surround for smooth, natural sound
- Dual mylar tweeters for crisp, clear highs
- Pulp composite cone - more musical than poly cones
- Dip-cut magnet for extended pole piece excursion
- 200 watts power handling
- Universal mounting bracket included
- Mounting depth is just 2.235-inches (59mm)
- This product is discontinued.
More Like This
Custom Auto Sound 2002 Replacement Front In-Dash Dual Speaker, 80W
Custom Autosound 4001 Dual Voice Control Speaker, 1967-72 Chevy, Each
67-69 Camaro, 68-69 Chevelle, 68-76 Nova Dual Speaker, w/o AC, 80W
Custom Autosound 4023 Dual Front Mono Speaker, 140W, 70-81 Camaro,Each
Custom Autosound 4008 Dual Voice Speaker, 140W, 66-67 Nova/Chevelle
Custom Autosound 1006 Dual Custom Fit Speakers
Custom Autosound KNW-1006 Kenwood Dual Custom Fit Speakers
Custom Autosound KNW-2013 Kenwood Dual Custom Fit Speakers
Custom Autosound 1001 Dual Custom Fit Speakers
Q & A
Tim provides a brief introduction to our RetroSound Stereos.
Tim talks about some of the 1940 Ford dash items we offer.
Dialing in a suspension setup? Why not use a vehicle mounted camera to record the travel? Click here for some information on the versatility of vehicle mounted cameras and where to mount them!
Speedway Motors employee Greg N. takes some time to sit down and talk about the RACEceiver radios, kits, and components.