RetroSound R-612 Standard Series Stereo Speakers, 6-1/2 Inch
These 6.5-inch stereo replacement speakers are a great way to upgrade the sound in your vintage ride. They use a ceramic magnet structure for high power handling and exceptional bass response. Santoprene surrounds deliver the most natural sound possible with no distortion. Mylar tweeters produce crisp, clear highs.
- 6.5-inch stereo dash replacement speakers
- Ceramic magnet structure for high power handling
- Mounting depth is just 1.5-inches
- Santoprene surrounds for smooth, natural sound
- Mylar tweeters for crisp, clear highs
- Dip-cut back plate for extended pole piece excursion
- 50 watts power handling
- Speaker grills and wire included
- Sold as pair
- This product is discontinued.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Custom Autosound 1014 Dual Custom Fit Speakers
Custom Autosound 1017 Dual Custom Fit Speakers
Custom Autosound 1018M Dual Custom Fit Speakers
Custom Autosound 2011 Dual Custom Fit Speakers
Custom Autosound 4020T DVC DVC Custom Fit Speakers
Custom Autosound PIO-KMOP-67/76 4 x6 Speakers
Custom Autosound 2015 Dual Custom Fit Speakers
Custom Autosound KNW-2015 Kenwood Dual Custom Fit Speakers
Custom Autosound CAM-652 6.5 Speakers
Replacement Foam Ear Plugs for Black Box Radio System
Q & A
Tim provides a brief introduction to our RetroSound Stereos.
Tim talks about some of the 1940 Ford dash items we offer.
Speedway Motors employee Greg N. takes some time to sit down and talk about the RACEceiver radios, kits, and components.
Dialing in a suspension setup? Why not use a vehicle mounted camera to record the travel? Click here for some information on the versatility of vehicle mounted cameras and where to mount them!