RetroSound R-463N Ultra-thin Stereo Speakers, 4X6 Inch
These 4x6-inch stereo replacement speakers are a great way to upgrade the sound in your vintage 1978-82 Chevrolet Corvette. They use a Neodymium magnet structure for high power handling in a slim-mount design. Mounting depth is just 1.77-inches. Santoprene surrounds deliver the most natural sound possible with no distortion. Mylar tweeters produce crisp, clear highs.
- 5.25-inch stereo dash replacement speakers
- Neodymium magnet structure for ultra-thin design
- Mounting depth is just 1.77-inches
- Santoprene surrounds for smooth, natural sound
- Mylar tweeters for crisp, clear highs
- Dip-cut back plate for extended pole piece excursion
- 80 watts power handling
- Speaker grills and wire included
- Sold as pair
- This product is discontinued.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Tim provides a brief introduction to our RetroSound Stereos.
Tim talks about some of the 1940 Ford dash items we offer.
Speedway Motors employee Greg N. takes some time to sit down and talk about the RACEceiver radios, kits, and components.
Dialing in a suspension setup? Why not use a vehicle mounted camera to record the travel? Click here for some information on the versatility of vehicle mounted cameras and where to mount them!
This project consists of installing a RetroSound head unit into a 1967 Chevelle. Learn the advantages of this type of unit from accepting multiple faces to the extensively adjustable equalizer.
Product master Jeff K. doesn't like to hack up the dash in his projects just to hang a modern stereo. So instead, he hides them!