RetroSound R-463N Ultra-thin Stereo Speakers, 4X6 Inch
Porsche, Subaru, Bertone, Isuzu, Jeep, Buick, Cadillac, Chevy, GMC, Geo, Oldsmobile, Pontiac
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
These 4x6-inch stereo replacement speakers are a great way to upgrade the sound in your vintage 1978-82 Chevrolet Corvette. They use a Neodymium magnet structure for high power handling in a slim-mount design. Mounting depth is just 1.77-inches. Santoprene surrounds deliver the most natural sound possible with no distortion. Mylar tweeters produce crisp, clear highs.
- 5.25-inch stereo dash replacement speakers
- Neodymium magnet structure for ultra-thin design
- Mounting depth is just 1.77-inches
- Santoprene surrounds for smooth, natural sound
- Mylar tweeters for crisp, clear highs
- Dip-cut back plate for extended pole piece excursion
- 80 watts power handling
- Speaker grills and wire included
- Sold as pair
More Like This
RetroSound R-693N Ultra-thin Stereo Speakers, 6X9 Inch
RetroSound S-692 Standard Series Stereo Speakers, 6X9 Inch
RetroSound R-612 Standard Series Stereo Speakers, 6-1/2 Inch
RetroSound R-652N Ultra-thin Stereo Speakers, 6-1/2 Inch
RetroSound R-525N Ultra-thin Stereo Speakers, 5-1/4 Inch
RetroSound S-52 Standard Series Stereo Speakers, 5-1/4 Inch
RetroSound R-352N Dash Speakers, 1971-76 Impala, Thin
RetroSound R-410 Ultra Thin Dash Replacement Speaker, 4 x 10 Inch
RetroSound R-452N Ultra-thin Stereo Speakers, 4-1/2 Inch
Replacement Foam Ear Plugs for Black Box Radio System
Q & A
Tim provides a brief introduction to our RetroSound Stereos.
Tim talks about some of the 1940 Ford dash items we offer.
Speedway Motors employee Greg N. takes some time to sit down and talk about the RACEceiver radios, kits, and components.
Dialing in a suspension setup? Why not use a vehicle mounted camera to record the travel? Click here for some information on the versatility of vehicle mounted cameras and where to mount them!