RetroSound R-410 Ultra Thin Dash Replacement Speaker, 4 x 10 Inch
Universal Fit, 1.77 Speaker Mounting Depth, 43Hz-21kHz Speaker Frequency Response
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Garage Sale Clearance!
This RetroSound dual voice coil dash speaker gives you a stereo mix from your single dash speaker location. It uses a Neodymium magnet structure for high power handling in a slim-mount design. A Santoprene surround delivers the most natural sound possible with no distortion. Dual mylar tweeters produce crisp, clear highs.
- 4x10 inch stereo dash replacement speaker
- Stereo mix from your single speaker location
- Neodymium magnet structure for ultra-thin design
- Santoprene surround for smooth, natural sound
- Dual mylar tweeters for crisp, clear highs
- Pulp composite cone -- more musical than poly cones
- Dip-cut magnet for extended pole piece excursion
- 160 watts power handling
- Mounting depth is just 1.77-inches
More Like This
RetroSound R-452N Ultra-thin Stereo Speakers, 4-1/2 Inch
Replacement Foam Ear Plugs for Black Box Radio System
Custom Autosound CAM-693C Radio Rear Speakers, 6x9/3-Way/200 Watt,Pair
Custom Autosound CAM-462 Kick Panel Speakers, 4x6, Pair
RetroSound R-410UK Dash Speaker, 1961-62 Impala, Thin
RetroSound R-57UK Dash Speaker, 1963-64 Impala, Thin
RetroSound R-525N Ultra-thin Stereo Speakers, 5-1/4 Inch
RetroSound R-463N Ultra-thin Stereo Speakers, 4X6 Inch
RetroSound R-69UK Dash Speaker, 1958-60 Impala, Thin
RetroSound D-572UK Dash Speaker, 1963-64 Impala, Standard
Q & A
Tim provides a brief introduction to our RetroSound Stereos.
Tim talks about some of the 1940 Ford dash items we offer.
Speedway Motors employee Greg N. takes some time to sit down and talk about the RACEceiver radios, kits, and components.
Dialing in a suspension setup? Why not use a vehicle mounted camera to record the travel? Click here for some information on the versatility of vehicle mounted cameras and where to mount them!