RetroSound M2C-119-23-93 Model Two Radio, 1967-72 C/K Truck, Chrome
RetroSound's Model Two is the most technologically-advanced radio ever made for your classic 1967-72 GM. This is the only Made-For-iPod radio for your vintage ride, and also features built-in Bluetooth connectivity for hands-free phone calls and wireless audio streaming. Model Two features a new 32,000 color display to customize your radio to your vehicle's interior. Two USB ports for iPod/iPhone plus two standard auxiliary inputs are included. Model Two has a built-in 25 watts x 4 channel power RMS MOSFET amplifier as well as front and rear RCA pre-outs, plus subwoofer output, to add external amplifiers. It mounts seamlessly into your dash thanks to RetroSound's patented InfiniMount adjustable bracket system.
- Made for iPod/iPhonecompatibility
- Built-in Bluetooth connectivity
- 32,000 color display
- Authentic push-button styling
- AM/FM RDS tuner with 30 pre-sets
- Two rear-mounted USB ports for iPod/iPhone or USB flash drive
- Two auxiliary inputs for portable devices
- 25 watts x 4 channel RMS power amplifier
- Dual RCA pre-outs plus subwoofer output for external amplifiers
- Patented InfiniMount adjustable shaft system
- Body can be mounted remotely for custom installation using optional extension cable
- Fits 1967-72 GM
- Chrome faceplate and bezel
- Black and chrome knobs
Owners Manual (PDF)
Note: See knob image for actual knob color/finish.
- This product is discontinued.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Tim provides a brief introduction to our RetroSound Stereos.
Tim talks about some of the 1940 Ford dash items we offer.
Speedway Motors employee Greg N. takes some time to sit down and talk about the RACEceiver radios, kits, and components.
Dialing in a suspension setup? Why not use a vehicle mounted camera to record the travel? Click here for some information on the versatility of vehicle mounted cameras and where to mount them!
This project consists of installing a RetroSound head unit into a 1967 Chevelle. Learn the advantages of this type of unit from accepting multiple faces to the extensively adjustable equalizer.