RetroSound HUNT-29-90 Huntington Radio for 1966-77 Ford Bronco, Chrome
66-77 Ford Bronco
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for RetroSound to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
The RetroSound Huntington is a direct-fit replacement radio for your 1961-77 Ford. The Huntington looks and fits like the original Ford factory radio, but boasts the most modern technological features. An Apple Made-For-iPod interface is built in, as is Bluetooth connectivity for hands-free phone calls and wireless audio streaming. The Huntington features a 32,000 color display to match the interior and dash lighting of your Ford Bronco. Two USB ports for iPod/iPhone or flash drive plus two standard auxiliary inputs are included. The Huntington has a built-in 25 watts x 4 channel power amplifier as well as front and rear RCA pre-outs - plus subwoofer output - to add external amplifiers.
- Direct-fit solution for 1961-77 Ford
- Chrome backplate
- Black and chrome knobs
- Made for iPod/iPhone
- Built-in Bluetooth connectivity
- 32,000 color display
- Authentic push-button styling
- AM/FM RDS tuner with 30 pre-sets
- Two rear-mounted USB ports for iPod®/iPhone® or USB flash drive
- Two auxiliary inputs for portable devices
- 25 watts x 4 channel RMS power amplifier
- Dual RCA pre-outs plus subwoofer output for external amplifiers
- Patented InfiniMount adjustable shaft system
- Body can be mounted remotely for custom installation using optional extension cable
Owners Manual (PDF)
Note: See knob image for actual knob color/finish.
Q & A
Tim talks about some of the 1940 Ford dash items we offer.
Tim provides a brief introduction to our RetroSound Stereos.
Speedway Motors employee Greg N. takes some time to sit down and talk about the RACEceiver radios, kits, and components.
Dialing in a suspension setup? Why not use a vehicle mounted camera to record the travel? Click here for some information on the versatility of vehicle mounted cameras and where to mount them!