HERM RAD 60-63 CHEV TRK BLK
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for RetroSound to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 92633077 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
The RetroSound Hermosa retains the original look of your vintage 1960-63 GM Truck while offering the most modern features available. The Hermosa has built in Bluetooth wireless connectivity, so you can safely make hands-free telephone calls through your audio system and also stream music from any smart phone.
The Hermosa features an AM/FM tuner with Radio Display System (RDS) to display artist and title information on the screen. A rear mounted USB port allows you to play MP3/WMA music files through your system using up to a 32GB flash drive, which is enough space for as many as 7000 songs. Two rear mounted auxiliary inputs for portable devices are also included. White or green illumination lets you customize the Hermosa to your vehicle's interior. A built-in 25 watts x 4 channel RMS amplifier provides plenty of power to your speakers, and dual RCA pre-outs let you add external amplifiers.
The Hermosa uses the patented InfiniMount adjustable shaft system to make installation easy in virtually any classic vehicle. For added custom installations the Hermosa’s radio body may be mounted remotely using the optional extension cable.
- Fits 1960-63 GM Truck
- Black faceplate and chrome bezel
- Chrome knobs
- Built-in Bluetooth for hands-free calling and wireless audio streaming
- AM/FM RDS tuner with 30 pre-sets
- USB port for MP3/WMA music files via flash drive
- Two auxiliary inputs for portable devices
- Dual color (white or green) illumination
- 25 watts x 4 channel RMS power amplifier
- Dual RCA pre-outs for external amplifiers
- Patented InfiniMount adjustable shaft system
- Body can be mounted remotely for custom installation using optional extension cable
- Power antenna lead and amp turn on lead included
Owners Manual (PDF)
Note: See knob image for actual knob color/finish.
More Like This
RetroSound HC-401-03-93 Hermosa Radio, 1967-68 Camaro, Chrome
RetroSound HC-108-09-78 Hermosa Radio, 1962-65 Nova, Chrome
RetroSound HB-226-55-75 Hermosa Radio, 1969-73 Mustang, Black
RetroSound HC-126-09-79 Hermosa Radio, 1961-62 Impala, Chrome
RetroSound HC-111-09-78 Hermosa Radio, 1963-64 Impala, Chrome
RetroSound HC-115-121-03-73 Hermosa Radio, 1965-66 Impala, Chrome
RetroSound HC-119-23-93 Hermosa Radio, 1967-72 Chevy Truck, Chrome
RetroSound HB-219-23-93 Hermosa Radio, 1967-72 Chevy Truck, Black
RetroSound HB-125-04-74 Hermosa Radio, 1964-66 Mustang, Chrome
RetroSound HI-101-253-68-78 Hermosa Radio, 1947-53 Chevy Truck
Q & A
Tim provides a brief introduction to our RetroSound Stereos.
Tim talks about some of the 1940 Ford dash items we offer.
Speedway Motors employee Greg N. takes some time to sit down and talk about the RACEceiver radios, kits, and components.
Dialing in a suspension setup? Why not use a vehicle mounted camera to record the travel? Click here for some information on the versatility of vehicle mounted cameras and where to mount them!