RetroSound AP-106-129-01-71 Apache Radio for 1954 Chevy Truck, Chrome
1954 Chevy Truck
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for RetroSound to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
The New RetroSound Apache Series is the most technologically-advanced radio ever made for your classic 1954 Chevy truck. This is the only Made-For-iPod radio for your vintage Chevy truck, and also the only with built-in Bluetooth connectivity for hands-free phone calls and wireless audio streaming. The new Apache features a 32,000 color display to customize your radio to your truck's interior. Two USB ports for iPod/iPhone or flash drive plus two standard auxiliary inputs are included. The Apache has a built-in 25 watts x 4 channel power amplifier as well as front and rear RCA pre-outs, plus subwoofer output, to add external amplifiers. It mounts seamlessly into your Chevrolet truck thanks to RetroSound's patented InfiniMount adjustable bracket system.
- Fits 1954 Chevrolet Apache Series Trucks
- Chrome bezel
- Chrome knobs
- Made for iPod/iPhone
- Built-in Bluetoothconnectivity
- 32,000 color display
- AM/FM RDS tuner with 30 pre-sets
- Two rear-mounted USB ports for iPod/iPhone or USB flash drive
- Two auxiliary inputs for portable devices
- 25 watts x 4 channel RMS power amplifier
- Dual RCA pre-outs plus subwoofer output for external amplifiers
- Patented InfiniMount adjustable shaft system
Owners Manual (PDF)
Note: See knob image for actual knob color/finish.
Q & A
Tim talks about some of the 1940 Ford dash items we offer.
Tim provides a brief introduction to our RetroSound Stereos.
Speedway Motors employee Greg N. takes some time to sit down and talk about the RACEceiver radios, kits, and components.
Dialing in a suspension setup? Why not use a vehicle mounted camera to record the travel? Click here for some information on the versatility of vehicle mounted cameras and where to mount them!